2010 Packers vs 2009 Vikings

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that with these kind of threads it's pretty clear that their fanbase is the worst in the league. That is just pathetic, they're absolutely clueless, and it's not a coincidence that they don't have any SBs. They simply can't recognize reality, and it reflects on the franchise.

That is why I don't respect vikings fans, but do bears fans. Hate them both, but at least I respect the bears fans, they're very aware of the condition of their team.

(there are exceptions, of course)

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that is pretty pathetic, but I am used to Viking fans absolutely embarrassing themselves by now.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL championships determine a team's success during a season. Who the hell wants to play for a team that lost the NFC Championship on a terrible decision to throw late in the game?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least they are being realistic about next season, most say they think 6 wins would be a reach.

They should absolutely tank next season and get Luck

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously we all are a bit biased about how much Vikings fans suck, at least more than fans of teams in other divisions. But I do wonder if anyone knows of these kind of reports from fans of any of those other teams, cuz Vikings fans in my experience really are just bad people lol....

One guy I know is still convinced that the Vikes just threw the second game this past season because they wanted to get Chilly fired...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grasping at straws.... They are probably just looking for something, anything, to make them feel better. They've had some rotten luck this year and next year, probably the next several years, don't look that much better for them. Do we kick them while they are down? Well, to be honest, I can't name a better time to kick them. :haha:

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Do we kick them while they are down? Well, to be honest, I can't name a better time to kick them. :haha:

Yep, that is the best time to kick them. Hard to kick them if your team is the one sucking.

Fortunately, that weren't the case this year. :happy0005:

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Grasping at straws.... They are probably just looking for something, anything, to make them feel better. They've had some rotten luck this year and next year, probably the next several years, don't look that much better for them. Do we kick them while they are down? Well, to be honest, I can't name a better time to kick them. :haha:

That's the only way we CAN kick them. Maybe if they learned how to play football they wouldn't always suck and then we could kick them on a different level. :viksux:

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love those kind of pointless, speculative comparisons.
It may as well be "Who would win a fist-fight, Darth Vader or the Terminator?"

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I would take the 96 and 97 Packers over any Vikings team too, while we are making dumb hypothetical fights.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2009 Vikings were the best team in the NFL last year, but their QB, in the end, threw the Super Bowl away.
Just like the ****** did for the Packers in 2008 & 2004.

The best team rarely wins the Super Bowl, and Super Bowls are the bottom line.

buckshotrob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2009 Vikings were the best team in the NFL last year, but their QB, in the end, threw the Super Bowl away.
Just like the ****** did for the Packers in 2008 & 2004.

The best team rarely wins the Super Bowl, and Super Bowls are the bottom line.

hold up i kno farves a choke artist but we was the best team in football this year if we were healthy it would have been 16-0 cant no body beat us we top dogs in this game

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember in 2009 when Benedict called his Vikings team the most talented team he'd ever been on?
Well, he may have been right, and they should have gone to the Super Bowl.... but he did what he often did: he threw it all away at the very end. How perfectly fitting.

Then this year, we swept their a***s and he's not a footnote, while our good guy is something he never ever was: Super Bowl MVP. That's gotta burn the old man up!

Members online

Latest posts