2010 Packers Season: A Look Back

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's all take a moment to pause and reflect on the Packers season to see what they did to get themselves here.
Feel free to add to this list anything you want that you liked.

The Packers managed to contribute to get not one, but two coaches fired from rival teams. Brad Childress of the Minny Vikings and What's-His-Face of the Dallas Cowboys.

The Packers had to win their last two reg. season games and played against two good teams to get into the playoffs.

The Packers went into the post season as underdogs and beat the first two teams away from Lambeau.

The Packers got their revenge on Brett Favre by beating him both times this year.
(I am very satisfied that he is 2-2 against the Pack instead of 3-1)

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May favorite games where against the Jets because Rexy couldn't shut up Mason Crosby took care of that 9-0 win.
Cowboys how NBC was only talking negative about the Pack and how the "girls" would win, A-Rod and our mighty D shut them up in a blowout 45-7 win.
of course the games against the Vikes but the 31-3 blowout was fun, cause A-Rod ***** slapped Favre with 4 passing TD's.
The Patriot game where the Pack was spoused to lose big time came down to the final seconds with Matt Flynn. I think I read some where some days after the game Bill B. Said he doesn't wish to meet the Pack in the SB.
And the Giants game 45-17 big win!
======
Lest fav:

That disgusting wk 3 games vs Da Bears! 18 penalties for 152 yrds!
The second game vs the Lions I was freaked out cause we had just LOST to the Detroit Lions, I felt better after the Vikes lost to the Lions in WK 17.

Members online

Latest posts