2010 Draft QB?(Not Packer Related)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tebow doesn't have great arm strenght, isn't very accurate, and never played a NFL system. He's a linebacker playing QB. Though I think given the proper time, he can be a great NFL Qb, one that could very well change the game, Bradford is years ahead of him in actually being a QB, so it makes sense taking a guy that can help you no longer than his 2nd year than taking a guy that will only be able to be your qb after some years under the same coordinator, that if he can actually be an NFL qb...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think someone else out of next year's class will be better than both of them. Colt McCoy should also be a decent QB but he does come from Texas.

gute

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is gonna be a rough year for QBs in the draft. I think the best QB out there will stay and needs to stay for his senior year - Jake Locker.

bklynzwhitestrican

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think of tebow as a ben rothelisberger type of qb.. an unspectacular guy that knows how to win. i think the qb to look out for in the draft is john skelton.. he's gonna fly under the radar and someone is gonna get a guy with great potential

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think between Tebow, Bradford, and McCoy this coming class has a chance to be special. I think Bradford and McCoy (small hands not good, deadly accuracy is though) will be stars in this league. Potential franchise saviors. I like them a lot.

I think Tebow will have a rougher go of it, but I think Jacksonville will reach to draft him to put ***** in their seats, and then next year when Garrard struggles they'll give Tebow a chance to play. Frankly, i'd fire Del Rio and hire Urban Meyer. And then we'll once and for all be able to say if the Spread offense would work in the NFL or not. I think Jacksonville is in a good position to be the first team to finally take that chance.

Members online

Latest posts