2010 Americas game

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So most of you know about Americas game, the nfl network program about every SB champion where 3 people involved with the team are interviewed. soooo...... who should be the 3 that are interviewed for this team?

I would like to see Driver, Woodson, and one of the coaches (Greene, Bennett, McCarthy, or Capers). I cant really pick between those coaches though.

The reason I didnt pick Arod or Matthews is bc of their age and we gotta save someone for the next couple ;)

I would pick Ted but as an interview he isnt top notch...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn you Ivo! You had my hopes up! I thought it had been released and you had a link!
This is by far the most awesomest series ever made by mankind. I'm actually desperate to see that. I think it'll air one day before the season opener, but I'm not sure.
And Driver, Woodson, Rodgers, Matthews, Jennings, Greene, Capers, MM, are all awesome names to appear in it. My guess it's Rodgers, Woodson and MM. But I agree that Rodgers and Matthews could be saved for the 2011 america's game.

CAN'T WAIT

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is a lock. Super Bowl MVP, how can he not?

Driver/Woodson, and then McCarthy. My guess is Woodson, to have someone represent the defense, but I could see it go either way.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is a lock. Super Bowl MVP, how can he not?

Its never been a lock in previous episodes. examples off the top off my head would be the 85 bears and the year the Bucs won.

Rodgers would be a decent interview. you can have him tell his version of the favre story if he is willing.

I would like to see them put the 2009 vikings under the missing rings episodes.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see Kevin Greene interviewed for 2 reasons, 1 that great motivation he gave clay during the SB for the fumble and 2nd because he had such a great career but never won a title til he came to GB as a coach.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see Kevin Greene interviewed for 2 reasons, 1 that great motivation he gave clay during the SB for the fumble and 2nd because he had such a great career but never won a title til he came to GB as a coach.

Dom Capers too.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st SB - Driver, Woodson, Greene
2nd SB - Rodgers, Matthews, Capers
3rd - Jennings, Raji, MM

:)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its never been a lock in previous episodes. examples off the top off my head would be the 85 bears and the year the Bucs won.

Rodgers would be a decent interview. you can have him tell his version of the favre story if he is willing.

I would like to see them put the 2009 vikings under the missing rings episodes.

Yeah, that's true, but neither Dexter Jackson nor Richard Dent were the faces of their respective franchises, unlike Rodgers. Plus, as you said, the whole Favre thing, though I imagine he's tired of talking about it...

Either way, we have a ton of great people to draw from. Clay, Kevin Greene, Woodson, Driver, Jennings, Rodgers, Capers, McCarthy... I would still pick Rodgers, as the leader of our offense, Woodson as the leader of our defense and McCarthy, for keeping this patchwork band of misfits together through what was one hell of a tumultuous season.

L

Lunchboxer

Rodgers,Woodson and maybe Mccarthy.

Rodgers because he played lights out for the last 5 games when it was do or die.

Woodson Because he been playing for quite sometime and hes getting older.

McCarthy because he coached what he had when our guys started going down.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers, Greene, and Driver.

Rodgers because he was the MVP and i want to hear him talk about all of the drops by his recievers.
Greene because I think his interview would just be fun exciting and just really energetic, and no other coach would be like that.
Driver over Woodson because they are both veterens but Driver has only played for the Packers and has been here for so many years compaired to woodson. I think he can talk about many teams of the past and if he thought he would ever win in Green Bay

Members online

Latest posts