2010-2011 schedule?

ashley1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My boyfriend is turning 40 this year, and I'm surprising him with a trip to see his first Packer game. He's from Michigan, and has been a die hard fan since he was little. I've done a ton of research, but I have a few questions.

I understand tix are very hard to come by. What I've heard is to check for the schedule to be released sometime in April. Then, call immediately and reserve a hotel room before they are all sold out. Then, start hunting for tix. Is there a definite date on when the schedule will be published? Do season ticket holders usually put their tix on sale right after the schedule is released, or do they wait until the games get closer?

Thanks in advance for your help!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

wredel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are in for a treat. Be aware that the hotels all fill the first morning the schedule comes out. No one in the area can schedule a wedding or anything for Packer weekends because there are no rooms. The prices are 2 or 3 times the usual ones and paid in advance with no refunds. But you have to be on the ball.

We will have 4 tickets for sale for the August 26th Bishop's Charities game (Thursday night) at reasonable prices. They are where we sat for the Ice Bowl right above where Starr carried the ball across the goal line to beat Dallas. We have had season tickets for 50 years. If you need other help or ideas for housing & parking, contact me. LW

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you can go to the packers website this summer and buy packer family night tickets for $8 each but its not the same. Either is Preseason. I always use Ebay and buy from someone with good feedback and has a history of selling tickets. You should be in for a treat. As far as the hotel, like the other posters have said, you will be better off staying somewhere 60 miles away. Oshkosh if you can find a room.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it will be released today:

Link

Will NFL schedule be released April 13?
If you’re looking for an educated guess as to the exact date the NFL will release its regular-season schedule, circle Tuesday, April 13 on your calendar as a possibility.

Vikings.com did a little sleuthing recently and reported that according to TVGuide.com’s online guide, ESPN2 has a SportsCenter episode scheduled for Tuesday, April 13 at 6 p.m. CST entitled “NFL Schedule Release Special.”

The time frame makes sense, with the NFL wanting to avoid competing against baseball’s opening day hoopla in the coming week and the Tiger Woods media feeding frenzy at the Masters April 8-11.

The NFL presumably also wants to release its schedule well in advance of the NFL draft (April 22-24) to get maximum exposure.

It appears the NFL will release its schedule all at once, rather than follow the past practice of giving fans a sneak preview of nationally televised and holiday games.

Members online

Latest posts