1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

2010-2011 schedule?

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by ashley1245, Mar 9, 2010.

1. ashley1245

ashley1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone,
    My boyfriend is turning 40 this year, and I'm surprising him with a trip to see his first Packer game. He's from Michigan, and has been a die hard fan since he was little. I've done a ton of research, but I have a few questions.

I understand tix are very hard to come by. What I've heard is to check for the schedule to be released sometime in April. Then, call immediately and reserve a hotel room before they are all sold out. Then, start hunting for tix. Is there a definite date on when the schedule will be published? Do season ticket holders usually put their tix on sale right after the schedule is released, or do they wait until the games get closer?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
  3. wredel

wredel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You are in for a treat. Be aware that the hotels all fill the first morning the schedule comes out. No one in the area can schedule a wedding or anything for Packer weekends because there are no rooms. The prices are 2 or 3 times the usual ones and paid in advance with no refunds. But you have to be on the ball.

We will have 4 tickets for sale for the August 26th Bishop's Charities game (Thursday night) at reasonable prices. They are where we sat for the Ice Bowl right above where Starr carried the ball across the goal line to beat Dallas. We have had season tickets for 50 years. If you need other help or ideas for housing & parking, contact me. LW

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,041
    you can go to the packers website this summer and buy packer family night tickets for $8 each but its not the same. Either is Preseason. I always use Ebay and buy from someone with good feedback and has a history of selling tickets. You should be in for a treat. As far as the hotel, like the other posters have said, you will be better off staying somewhere 60 miles away. Oshkosh if you can find a room.

5. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,966
    I am guessing watch nfl network real close on Wed :)

6. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I think it will be released today:

Link

• Like Like x 2
  7. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,966
    lol I thought Wed was the 13th OPS!

8. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +305
    4.5 hours until the schedule is released! Can't wait!