2009 schedule highlights;

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sunday nite vs chicago
turkey day at detriot
2 monday nites-at minn and vs balt
and a december with only ONE home game ???
that aint right :no:
GO PACK :beer:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
But with the Thanksgiving game, we have almost 2 byes, cause its a 10 day period from one game to another
That's probably what the NFL scheduler thought. It's sound logic, really. And I like it.

Looking forward to beating the bejeezus out of Cutler in the opener. He's going to get all the headlines, and I want to make him look foolish.

(Realistically, that's going to be a close game.)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping that Favre un un re un re re un re unretires and plays for Minny. Queens at Lamblow will be one for the ages - hypewise that is. Madden may have to unretire to announce that game.

BigUps2315

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being from Texas, i always looking forward to wearing my Green and Gold when we play Dallas. If there is one team i hate the most, it's the Cowboys. :mad:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be a nice game against the ravens. Hope our 3-4 reaches that level in a near future.

I was hoping the same thing. I'm picturing it now, Clay Matthews coming up and Sacking Flacco, and on the next play B.J. Raji stuffing Willis McGahee.

croxeye

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being from Texas, i always looking forward to wearing my Green and Gold when we play Dallas. If there is one team i hate the most, it's the Cowboys. :mad:

Hey BigUps you go to UT?

hah I'm in TX atm (dallas actually :\) but I'm moving back to wisco soon so I won't be able to rip on my friends down here when they get beaten (COME ON PACK YOU NEED TO BEAT THEM!!!!)

Members online

Latest posts