2007 Opponents Determined

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers 2007 Opponents
Home: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Carolina Panthers, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers

Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs

The scheduling formula implemented in 2002 with realignment guarantees that all teams play each other on a regular, rotating basis.

Under the formula, every team within a division plays 16 games as follows:

- Home and away against its three division opponents (6 games).

- The four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle (4 games).

- The four teams from a division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle (4 games).

- Two intraconference games based on the prior year's standings (2 games). These games match a first-place team against the first-place teams in the two same-conference divisions the team is not scheduled to play that season. The second-place, third-place, and fourth-place teams in a conference are matched in the same way each year.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wished they would play Chargers, 49er's, Raiders just one in California so we could go and see a game close to home...Looks to me like a pretty good schedule..

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wished they would play Chargers, 49er's, Raiders just one in California so we could go and see a game close to home...Looks to me like a pretty good schedule..

If only the 49'ers had defeated the Cardinals in week 16.
Nature Grass, good football weather all season, good place for visitors, I can see the game etc.

Chargers and Raiders there was no choice.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol were going 16-0 :D lol jk jk looks like a tought schedule but we can pull it out if our defense plays like it was playing last games and if we get some offense in the draft with robinson back :p damnnn what a team

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Judging schedules so far ahead always ends up the opposite I've learned.

If you think its an easy schedule, it will be tough.

If you think its a tough schedule, it will be easy.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Judging schedules so far ahead always ends up the opposite I've learned.

If you think its an easy schedule, it will be tough.

If you think its a tough schedule, it will be easy.

Hmmm looks damn difficult and we won't be making the playoffs or winning the SB.... Too bad really.

Members online

Latest posts