2007 NFL Schedule

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez.....now they televise the SCHEDULE!!!LOLOL!!!
Next week on ESPN.......we see how teams pick the JOCK SIZE for their players!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong.............i appreciate it. It just is mind boggling that they TELEVISE it is all.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Packers to open at the Metrodome and get that game out of the way. Division win, Conference win, and the vikings start in a hole.

Be careful what you wish for. :cool:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you think the Packers should wait until the vikings go into there mid to late season slide they do every year to play?? That's an interesting position.

I would like them to open at the Metrodome and then in 08 finish the regular season with a playoff tune up game there. That would mean they could go from September of 2007 to January of 2009 with stepping foot in the place.

In 2011 the vikings new Los Angeles stadium will be built.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you think the Packers should wait until the vikings go into there mid to late season slide they do every year to play?? That's an interesting position.

So you are saying that since the Vikes always go into a slide later on, it is better for the Packers to take them on right away?

That is a more interesting position.

As far as the "LA Vikings", that is just your secret dream, so you can be a Viking Fan. :razz:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

So you are saying that since the Vikes always go into a slide later on, it is better for the Packers to take them on right away?

That is a more interesting position.

As far as the "LA Vikings", that is just your secret dream, so you can be a Viking Fan. :razz:
LA-Vikings..........sounds FRENCH to me!!!! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts