2007 NFL Draft: Runningback prospects

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
porky88 said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/footba ... yers/3825/[/url]

5'7" 177 according to that. He won't go in the first 2 rounds because of that.

Before people say Maurice Drew. Drew is 205. That's nearly 30 pounds more than Wolfe and that's a lot. So Wolfe is a late 3rd round pick at best but in all likely hood rated out as a Day 2 prospect.

Much like Darren Sproles but just not as elusive. He's more productive in college though.

well he is small but look at guys that where thought to be too small to play in the nfl like steve smith...[/quote:2ic8q5uh]

WR is completely different then RB. WR your on the edges. RB you have to do so much. The guy would take a pounding as a full time starter. He'll get drafted but because of his size he's a 3rd down back and probably a return man and like some said maybe some trick plays.

Barber is around 200 I believe.

Warrick Dunn is the one exception in the league today. Wolfe was no where near the prospect he was coming out though. Turner was a better pro prospect then Wolfe.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most say Adrian Peterson wont make it to where we drafte here is another possible RB Marshawn Lynch.

Marshawn Lynch <<<<<< Website All About Lynch

Go to The website it is full of tons of videos!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Lynch will likely be on the board when we pick. It's a 3 way race for the #2 back right now. Lynch, Irons, and Bush. I like Bush the best out of them but Lynch would give us a more explosive player out of the backfield. With that said I think Bush if he can work in the zone scheme would be a great back for McCarthy's system. McCarthy wants to establish the run and run the ball a lot. Bush has got the size to take a pounding. Frankly I'd take any of the 4. :)

Members online

Latest posts