2007 Free Agents

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
flapackfan said:
Also, MM needs to leave town so we can hire an NFL head coach. Is Steve Mariucci looking for work?

Where are these comments after wins? Funny how that works.

Tampa Bay Press is printing sources as saying that Gruden wants out of Tampa. His contract is finished after next year.

I could go on and on about Gruden, but myself as a Raider Fan you do not want to read it.

I am behind MM, and if the Packers ever canned him for Chucky I would have to bail for a while.

Give MM a chance people. Please.... Just give people a chance.

R.P.

OH MY GOD. If we could get Chucky we gotta jump on that. He brought the Raiders and Bucs to the Superbowl. He would be a great answer to our "coaching problem"

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah fla pack fan good thinking. lets bring in a coach that has his more talented team riding along with a 2-8 record.

than our rookie head coach that is very much so holding his own. with a young inexperienced team none the less

packerforum.com after a loss, is like the special olympics

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like turner also I had a post a while back about young Rb that where not starting that we should go after and he was high on that list...

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah fla pack fan good thinking. lets bring in a coach that has his more talented team riding along with a 2-8 record.

than our rookie head coach that is very much so holding his own. with a young inexperienced team none the less

packerforum.com after a loss, is like the special olympics

Whaaaa you sayyy!!!! More talented??

Tampa has a rookie QB and Simms was worse. The media is so in love with new things. Rookie Qb's and flashy name players like Caddilac and Gradkowski. Ive heard Gradkowski's name 5 times more than ive heard Favre's name so far this year on ESPN. Dont believe the hype. He's a rookie and 99.9% of rookie QB's hurt the team regardless of where they were drafted.

They have Cadillac Williams. Cadillac is a catchy name but he's no Ahman Green, 3.7 yards per carry. Our receivers are better. I dont know anything about their O-line at all but im sure its just average. Mike Alstot(another big name) is past his prime and is primarily a conventional fullback these days. So this means they dont have an offense. A defense can only carry you so far, but they cant put points on the board enough to win a game. Even their defense has slipped in recent years. Warren Sapp is gone. Brooks is past his prime even tho he's still awesome. Simeon Rice has 2 sacks, Chris Hovan has zero. What a talented team Gruden has :)

You say McCarthy is holding his own??? Good coaching could have prevented at least 2 of our losses and we'd be 6-4 in the playoff hunt instead of what we are which is barely keeping our head above water. We'd be 0 - 10 or 1 - 9 if Rodgers was the starter from day 1.

So we welcome you Chucky. Bring the Lombardi trophy home.

Know your facts before making any special olympics cracks joker. :whippin:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No mention of Jared Allen? surprising.

I remember people being hyped up that we might sign Lavar Arrington

Latest posts