1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

2007 Draft

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packman5, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Packman5

Packman5 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know i'm jumping the gun big time here but lets say the packers end up getting a top 5 pick again in the 2007 draft. Who would you want the packers to go after?

I'd love Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    hey packman, this silly topic already exists HERE.

3. Packman5

Packman5 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i don't care

4. slackerbacker

slackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gotta luv that TT rebuilding plan. Season hasn't even started and already you're looking @ next year's draft. Absolutely pathetic mis management or our organization/team.

5. Drich318

Drich318 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey, you gotta hope that the Packers will be picking 32nd in the draft, that's all I gotta say about the 2007 draft. But if the Packers have their choice between Johnson, Peterson, or someone else. I would be tempted to look at Joe Thomas from Wisconsin. Wisconsin has always produced solid/very good NFL OL-men. Csey Rabach, Al Johnson, Mark Tauscher, Dan Buenning, just to name a few. But if Jennings plays well, maybe Peterson, since Johnson would be needed, unless you wanna spend a high pick on a 3rd WR. But let's hope we don't have to think about that, and we draft 32nd.

6. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems to me that no matter how this season shakes out the Pack needs to draft a stud running back.

7. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    agreed yooperfan... tt will draft best player available we know that much...

i dont care if ahman green, gado and noah herron all make the pro bowl this year, if a guy like peterson is available you take him. calvin johnson is nice though

8. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Take away those two stupid meaningless wins against the Seahawks and the lions last year and the Pack might have Reggie Bush in the backfield right now.

R.P.