1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

2007 cruise

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by carol k, Apr 22, 2006.

1. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A very interesting cruise has been planned by Donna Petermann who works at Fuzzy's. It will be the 10th anniversary of the Super Bowl win, and she is lining up some of the players who played in the Super Bowl. So far, she has Robert Brooks and Gilbert Brown. If you want any information you can go on Fuzzy's web site which is www.fuzzys.com We had a blast this past year, and are really looking forward to going again. If anyone is interested, you should try to get on this cruise. Donna and her husband Hugh are the greatest, and we have made so many life long friends on these cruises.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The only way i could ever get onto one of those cruises was if i stowed away! There's NO way i could come up with that kind of money. (I couldn't even afford the VIKINGS cruise!)LOL!!! :lol:

3. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, the cruises are expensive. We put a little away each pay day and put all of our change into a bank. That is the way we are able to go. I really wish you could go cheesey. You sound as if you would be a fun person to have on board.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks Carol! Yes......i can guarentee i would liven things up! Back in "the day" i would get invited to partys, where you would have to pay a cover charge to get in. Well, the one night, i decided i was too tired to go. I went home, and got ready for bed. The phone rings, and a guy says "AL! Where the heck are you???" I told him "I'm tired, i'm about to go to bed!" He says "You CAN'T do that! You HAVE to come to the party! It's BORING!" I told him "I'm tired, and i don't have the money." He says "We don't CARE! Just come here.....you never have to pay to get in again!" Within 5 minutes of me getting there, i had the place rolling!
    I was the "class clown" in school too! I ALWAYS seemed to have a joke for every occasion. Got me in lots of trouble with the teachers........but never anything serious!
    I just like to make people happy! (For some, that means me having to leave!)LOLOL!!! :lol:

5. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I certainly enjoy your posts cheesey. You seem to have a great attitude. It is too bad more people can't be like you. If you don't mind telling me where do yu live in WI? We live in MN about 1 mile from the MN/WI border and 14 miles from Superior. My husband is originally from Superior.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    WOW! You are WAY up north! Me, i live 20 miles north of Milwaukee. I'm 92 miles south of LAMBEAU FIELD!
    Thank you SO much for the compliments!!! I really DO appreciate it!!! :D