2006 thread---Rodgers out for the season

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Cut the kid some slack,

flapackfan has 102 snaps (Posts)

You however have over 6,500 snaps. (Posts)

It is obvious you will kill the kid on game day. Have some empathy for stupid.

Leave flapackfan alone and let him fail faster without killing him with a perfect response to a silly post.

RP

OF COURSE I AM KIDDING!

It is a parady on Rodgers getting blasted.

This is a democracy.... If I was serious it would like be like saying your political vote does not count until you are 40 years old.

Are you serious with this? Let's not confuse posts with 'experience' here for game day. Jeepers creepers don't do this to me this early in the morning!! :)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
Cut the kid some slack,

flapackfan has 102 snaps (Posts)

You however have over 6,500 snaps. (Posts)

It is obvious you will kill the kid on game day. Have some empathy for stupid.

Leave flapackfan alone and let him fail faster without killing him with a perfect response to a silly post.

RP

Are you serious with this? Let's not confuse posts with 'experience' here for game day. Jeepers creepers don't do this to me this early in the morning!! :)
OF COURSE I AM KIDDING!

It is a parady on Rodgers getting blasted.

This is a democracy.... If I was serious it would like be like saying your political vote does not count until you are 40 years old.

I am 40! Well, in dog years :p

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Oh yea, lets let the Rodgers era begin. Its gonna be nothing like the Favre era. Trust me, Rodgers will be gone within 3 years. Either he will stink it up. Or he will be mediocre and be ridiculed on a weekly basis for not having Favres arm strength, toughness ability,etc. Either way, its time to start looking for a new QB :)
Yup, gone in 3 years. Can I make an application to Harrell/Flynn situation here?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess alot of people guessed wrong on Rodgers
Actually looks like about a dozen posters debating. I've seen other threads of this era and they are basically copies of this with the same view points espoused by the same posters. Much like the RB debate over the past 2 seasons or the def issues last year. Same group restating the same thoughts in multiple threads.

Reading historical predictions IS fun isn't it though?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts