2006 Schedule Announcement?

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doies anyone know when the actual dates and times for each game will be announced. I know about the opponents scheduled, just wanted to know if anyone has read or heard anything. Last year, if I remember correctly, NFL Newtork had a special show at the end of March.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a reminder, if you are coming to Lambeau Field for A Packer game this year. Immediately, when the Packer home schedule is announced. Make sure you reserve your hotel room for the game. It is best to do this on the day the NFL schedule is announced. As most Packer fans know, Hotel rooms in Green Bay for a Packer home game become very scarce very quickly after the schedule is announced.

If anybody needs information about coming to Lambeau Field in Green Bay for a Packer game., especially for the first time coming here to GB, I will be glad to give you information. It is never too early to make your plans. Especially helping Packer fan coming here for first time here to GB , is sort of hobby with me. Just ask! I was born and raised i n Green Bay, and now live in suburb of DePere. Just use Private message or use the regular Packer forum and inform me of the information you need. I will get the Info you need.

Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
GakkofNorway said:
can't we all just live at Ryan's? :p

I got dibs on the wifey :p

As per the schedule I think Packers.com will have it first, maybe...

Hahahahahaha, oh man, I have always wondered how good Ryan was at fighting :p .

And the compensation picks will be announced later this week, sometime after the owners meetings.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And keep in mind..........first timers that don't know this..........hotel/motel rooms up their prices WAY up for Packer games. A $52 room cost me $125 in 2004 for one night. So bring a THICK wallet!

W-McGahee21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Schedule has been released on April 14th for the past two seasons. No point in thinking otherwise this season...

Members online

Latest posts