1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2006 Schedule Announcement?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packersfan43084, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Packersfan43084

Packersfan43084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Doies anyone know when the actual dates and times for each game will be announced. I know about the opponents scheduled, just wanted to know if anyone has read or heard anything. Last year, if I remember correctly, NFL Newtork had a special show at the end of March.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think thats announced after the draft sometime.

3. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    It usually comes right around the draft. I think a few days before, but I'm not sure.

4. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just a reminder, if you are coming to Lambeau Field for A Packer game this year. Immediately, when the Packer home schedule is announced. Make sure you reserve your hotel room for the game. It is best to do this on the day the NFL schedule is announced. As most Packer fans know, Hotel rooms in Green Bay for a Packer home game become very scarce very quickly after the schedule is announced.

If anybody needs information about coming to Lambeau Field in Green Bay for a Packer game., especially for the first time coming here to GB, I will be glad to give you information. It is never too early to make your plans. Especially helping Packer fan coming here for first time here to GB , is sort of hobby with me. Just ask! I was born and raised i n Green Bay, and now live in suburb of DePere. Just use Private message or use the regular Packer forum and inform me of the information you need. I will get the Info you need.

5. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    can't we all just live at Ryan's? :p

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I got dibs on the wifey :p

As per the schedule I think Packers.com will have it first, maybe...

7. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hahahahahaha, oh man, I have always wondered how good Ryan was at fighting :p .

And the compensation picks will be announced later this week, sometime after the owners meetings.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    And keep in mind..........first timers that don't know this..........hotel/motel rooms up their prices WAY up for Packer games. A $52 room cost me $125 in 2004 for one night. So bring a THICK wallet!

9. W-McGahee21

W-McGahee21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Schedule has been released on April 14th for the past two seasons. No point in thinking otherwise this season...

10. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Very good point. Thanks for the info W-McGahee21.