2006 Green Bay Packers Video

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great job. You're killing me with the #28 footage. Two shots of AC. One with the ref and the flag and the second with the defender beating him!!! Let it go man. The only other comment was the music selection for the Offens was....well....how do I say it....I've got it......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pretty heterosexually challenged!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not bad!
One question........you have Scott Wells wearing #58.
Isn't he #63? I know Flanagan was #58, but it really
didn't look like him either.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its wells. he just looks like flanny cuz he...really wants to be like flanagan. yeah, thats it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In other words..........i caught your BOO BOO!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
Hey....at least you know someone was paying attention to your work!

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solid job. What editing software are you using, Pinnacle? If so this no doubt took a while to make, or they've greatly improved that program. The Toxic Avenger (your avatar) has a future in video production design.
Waiting for this first preseason game, audio feed only, but I'll take it over nothing. If last night's performance by the Bears bodes more of same from them during the regular season, this is good news for the Pack. Pending how we do ourselves.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only reason i used the 2nd song was cuz the 1st song ended, and i was like "its over already...damn....well....stan bush....THE TOUCH! " lol.

and i use windows movie maker for now. my friends giving me pinnacle next week, but im gonna get adobe premiere pro or whatever, which is the bestest one.

get pumped guys! preseason game 1 is...TONIGHT!

Members online

Latest posts