2005 Draft Revisited

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...ex.html?cnn=yes

"The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still would like to see the Packers draft either DeAngelo Williams or Laurence Maroney! Both are quick on their feet and have strength to break tackles

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
I still would like to see the Packers draft either DeAngelo Williams or Laurence Maroney! Both are quick on their feet and have strength to break tackles

If Sherman is gone, a head coach who doesnt have his head up his *** will give Gado the opportunity to seize the starting job--Gado has a half of a season under his belt, Tony Fisher has been around a while but i dont like him that much, Noah Herron also pretty green--my point is, we should bring in a veteran back, the last thing this backfield needs is a scramble between rookie backs, and, more Tony Fisher for that matter.

Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
If Sherman is gone, a head coach who doesnt have his head up his *** will give Gado the opportunity to seize the starting job--

A very surprising and unusually iggnorant post from you.

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KNOW MS WON'T GIVE GADO A CHANCE? Get your facts straight before you post man. MS has never said Gado will be back as a back-up. Only the media have stated constantly that a RB is a need. Fisher is more experienced, and yet MS did give Gado every chance to start. Gado fumbled and yet MS gave Gado many more opperunities. He let Gado play. Gado is not a seasoned vet, and was only in the Offense for about 6 weeks. There is no way a player, let alone a rookie, will know the ins and outs of a system. Thus MS was limited with what he could do with Gado. But MS did give Gado all the oppertunites he could have. For you to say MS won't even think about giving Gado a shot is plain stupid. Show me where it says from MS that Gado won't get a chance to show he can be the starter next year?

Obviously he will have to prove he is the starter, no one will hand you everything you get. Gado proved it in practice that he had some sizzle, and he will have to prove it again in preseason. MS is not a ******* as you eluded to, but rather a pretty compotent guy who has changed parts of the team that look like weaknesses into solid parts. Look at the WR's and DT's. People said they would be problems, yet they held up fine. MS knows what he has to do to find a decent RB, and he knows Gado could very well figure into their long-term plans.

Members online

Latest posts