2003 Packers Vs Oakland (tromadz)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
your link doesnt tell me when it is.

when is it, and if you ASK me, I'll surely do it.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
your link doesnt tell me when it is.

when is it, and if you TELL me, I'll surely do it.
NFLN Thu, Jul 12 7:00 PM 2003: Packers at Raiders

Just do it. You know you want to and you know the ppl at PF.com will love you for it.

You're welcome.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK well I wont be doing it cuz ur acting like a ****head. Thanks for reminding me to tape that though.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
OK well I wont be doing it cuz ur acting like a ****head. Thanks for reminding me to tape that though.

:rotflmao:

anytime bro ...

fyi - i wasn't bringing this to your attention for me, im recording it at work on the dvr then pushing it to dvd, but i dont have time to make a highlight film of it as im working full time an attending four classes a week and have Keiana.
i brought it to your attention so you give something back to the fans of your highlights.

trom strikes out again ...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It comes on in an hour and I am excited to watch it. This is one I've wanted to have on dvd for a long time.

Thanks again, Zero.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
It comes on in an hour and I am excited to watch it. This is one I've wanted to have on dvd for a long time.

Thanks again, Zero.

np bro I might have to flip my Sprint phone on and watch it on there cuz i cant wait to see it again lo

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of all nights to have DVR problems. Went to record it tonight and there's some problem with my DVR...been messing with it for an hour with no success.

D###!!!. I really, really wanted to have this. At times like these I seriously miss VHS.

I am bummed beyond belief right now:(((.

TM

Reaction score
Man, Ferggy was quite good in that game. Made some great catches, and we could have provided the skills and athleticism that we need at #3 WR desperately.

It's gone all downhill since then. :(

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We taped this game in 2003, so glad that we did. It was the first game I cried my eyes out. The team surely pulled together for Favre that night, wished they could pull together in all games like this one.

Franks looked good in that game and so did Ferggy, but then there were players there that went to other teams. Walker, Mckenzie etc...traders..LOL...

I couldnt believe how the Raider fans pulled together for Favre as well, but like the announcers said, it was out of respect for Favre. I even seen some Packer people there wearing Green and Gold, didnt think you could do that in Raiders country. People pull together during a tragedy, just wished they could pull together all the time, why does it have to take a tragedy?

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero,

How are you getting it from DVR to DVD? I recorded it last night, now I just need to figure how to burn it to DVD.

Thanks

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero,

How are you getting it from DVR to DVD? I recorded it last night, now I just need to figure how to burn it to DVD.

Thanks

I'll be transferring the files from the DVR to my PocketDISH then to my computer. Hopefully its in a usable format.

Members online

Latest posts