2 positives from this game...

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
After all my ranting, I'm gonna share what I think was positive about tonight.

1. Apparently only GB can beat the Packers.

2. I'd bet we see some kind of effort to get a RB this week.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Yea Very true.

We can only beat ourselves. Because of the Flags 18 or 19. Thats uncalled for in any game what so ever. MM better do some yelling at some groups of people.

Arron Rodgers did amazing Job tonight. But if we keep killing our selfs we wont win the SB.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

After all my ranting, I'm gonna share what I think was positive about tonight.

1. Apparently only GB can beat the Packers.

2. I'd bet we see some kind of effort to get a RB this week.

Doubt we will try to get a RB because we havent tried to get one now.

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohioan Cheesehead, we'll go look at RB's. we actually did before we picked up Dimitri Nance.

Also, the Pack will because if we had a RUN game this game... we would've won this game! WITH the penalties and all!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
i'm also gonna go (on a limb of coarse) and say another little bonus is that we dont have to worry about that "first loss" assuming the packers would have gone 8-0 maybe 9-0, now they know what if feels like to lose, and hopefully will to try to avoid this feeling in the future. Its pathetic that im looking at that as a positive, thats how depressing this game was.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. we're still 2-1, and a game above the Vikings in the division

2. the bears are easily the most overrated 3-0 team left, its only a matter of time before they start losing

3. we have the Lions next week, couldnt have asked for a better opponent to get back into the win column

4. even with all the penalties and shooting ourselves in the foot we could have and should have won the game

5. Rodgers is a beast

OP
OP
Incubes12

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score

2. the bears are easily the most overrated 3-0 team left, its only a matter of time before they start losing

3. we have the Lions next week, couldnt have asked for a better opponent to get back into the win column

4. even with all the penalties and shooting ourselves in the foot we could have and should have won the game

5. Rodgers is a beast

Hey! That should be 3. 4. 5. 6. and 7.

But oh well. My main concern is that we're seeing some of the same problems as last year. Only difference is that we got some younger players to do them. There are definitely improvements, and I think we've nailed those all throughtout the preseason and the first 2 games. We can't keep up with 10-12 legitimate penalties like tonight.

OP
OP
Incubes12

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
i'm also gonna go (on a limb of coarse) and say another little bonus is that we dont have to worry about that "first loss" assuming the packers would have gone 8-0 maybe 9-0, now they know what if feels like to lose, and hopefully will to try to avoid this feeling in the future. Its pathetic that im looking at that as a positive, thats how depressing this game was.
Good point. This loss is a humbling one, maybe it'll take some heat of the team and the players.

Numberz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good points. Hopefully this is a wake up call and they can all stop buying into the media hype and realize they have to play the game to win.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Good point. This loss is a humbling one, maybe it'll take some heat of the team and the players.

another good point. who knows, this could be a very early turning point where we start dominating. although the thing i hate about next game is we wont be able to tell if its a truely good performance cause well were facing the lions.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hopefully we can bench the SB talk now and get back to focusing on winning the game ahead of us. One game at a time guys.

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score

5. Rodgers is a beast

I agree with all except 2. I think the Chiefs are the most over rated 3-0 team.

OP
OP
Incubes12

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Another positive: this game made Lovie Smith look like he knows what he's doing. The longer Lovie's in charge in Chi, the more wins we'll eventually get.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone forgot to mention this positive although it has been present in the 2 games before this: Green Bay can generate a pass rush with players other than Matthews. I remember reading a lot of posts here regarding the fear of having no pass rush. The other guys are doing pretty well. Oh and Jenkins is a beast as well. He is kickin *** and taking names broken hand and all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts