2 minutes in the 4th down by six.....

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
which qb are you taking in that final drive, and don't be bias haha. (wink wink)

Drew Brees

Tom Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Eli Manning

Peyton Manning

With Rodgers ability to scramble and make plays with his feet i'd take him. Even tho we lost in OT i still see that play he made against ATL in the final seconds scrambling and then throwing an absolute dart to Jordy Nelson in the corner and get goose bumps to this day. He's shown he can be clutch when he needs to be.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously Rodgers even though historically he is terrible in these situations

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is one guy who has consistently won big games year after year. Tom Brady.

Rodgers looks like he's on the path, but you can't argue some success over proven success.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd have taken Brady for the longest time, however, after the last two seasons Rodgers is changing my mind.
That 4th down rocket to Jordy Nelson against Atlanta in 2010 which should have put us into OT is still hard to believe.

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
which qb are you taking in that final drive, and don't be bias haha. (wink wink)

Drew Brees

Tom Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Eli Manning

Peyton Manning

With Rodgers ability to scramble and make plays with his feet i'd take him. Even tho we lost in OT i still see that play he made against ATL in the final seconds scrambling and then throwing an absolute dart to Jordy Nelson in the corner and get goose bumps to this day. He's shown he can be clutch when he needs to be.

Gotta agree and take Rodgers because of his ability to get the ball down the field, he doesn't have the history of winning in the last 2 minutes but I think he's much more mature and can get the job done.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That 4th down rocket to Jordy Nelson against Atlanta in 2010 which should have put us into OT is still hard to believe.
I feel like that is a throw that I won't forget for a long time. That throw propelled him to be an elite QB in the NFL. Cannot believe the special teams/defense choked that game away.

Oh well, the Pack won that season when it counted! ;)

green19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers without question. He's accurate with a cannon arm and can run better than almost any other qb, when he rolls out he can kill a D with his arm or legs.

Members online

Latest posts