2 games with too many field goals.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad that he has gone from Missin' back to Mason Crosby.
But I want more touchdowns!
Enough of these nail biters and why isn't our highest paid player in the NFL acting like it?
It's a bad week when Tom Brady outshines your QB who beat the SB champs.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad that he has gone from Missin' back to Mason Crosby.
But I want more touchdowns!
Enough of these nail biters and why isn't our highest paid player in the NFL acting like it?
It's a bad week when Tom Brady outshines your QB who beat the SB champs.
I'm pretty sure we won this week and our QB iced the game by hitting Finley in stride for a first down that put the game away.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Rather get 3 points than no points at all...Plus a W is a W

EXACTLY !!!! If you win by 40 points or 1 point, a win is a win.

I can agree that we look poor when it comes down to pulling the TD trigger lately. Think that may have A LOT to do with situational play calling or a lack there of.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. We haven't been playing cream puff defenses so far this season, save for Washington. These are stout defenses: 49ers, Bengals, Lions, Ravens. Ease up. I think that you'll see a difference once we start our stretch of playing the Browns, Vikings, Bears, Eagles, and Giants.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Wow. We haven't been playing cream puff defenses so far this season, save for Washington. These are stout defenses: 49ers, Bengals, Lions, Ravens. Ease up. I think that you'll see a difference once we start our stretch of playing the Browns, Vikings, Bears, Eagles, and Giants.

Browns, bears = no....they have better than average D as well

Now, if we game plan correctly and don't fall into a trap game, I do think that we will have a TD feast on the Vikes, Eagles, and Giants. Not to mention Dallas, they can put up some points, but give up points just as easily.

12theTruth

Browns, bears = no....they have better than average D as well

Now, if we game plan correctly and don't fall into a trap game, I do think that we will have a TD feast on the Vikes, Eagles, and Giants. Not to mention Dallas, they can put up some points, but give up points just as easily.

I'm not getting my hopes up to much even though we play a couple of weaker overall opponents. We need contributions from ALL phases of the game to achieve a comfortable victory.

Is their such a thing with the 2013 Packers?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I'm not getting my hopes up to much even though we play a couple of weaker overall opponents. We need contributions from ALL phases of the game to achieve a comfortable victory.

Is their such a thing with the 2013 Packers?

lol.... i hear ya. To me, right now.... a comfortable victory is one that I have only bitten half my nails off by the final whistle. The washington game was the only one that I kicked my feet up for and put my heart rate on cruise control.

12theTruth

lol.... i hear ya. To me, right now.... a comfortable victory is one that I have only bitten half my nails off by the final whistle. The washington game was the only one that I kicked my feet up for and put my heart rate on cruise control.

My guess is that you'll have a couple of stubs left where your fingers used to be at seasons end then. :)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand what the OP is saying. It's only a matter of time we lose because we are scoring field goals because we can't score touchdowns. We were lucky the last two games.
That and TDs are just more exciting to watch, darn it.
Thankfully there was the big play to Jordy.
I was getting ready to just about nod off.

Members online

Latest posts