1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2-4 Packers could be eyeing .500

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Heatherthepackgirl, Oct 25, 2006.

1. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    And what would you have done differently? Clifton was a gametime scratch due to sudden illness. I thought MM was unflappable and moved on without causing a big issue. Once a problem arose on the field, he quickly adjusted and fixed that too

2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [quote="trippster]And what would you have done differently? Clifton was a gametime scratch due to sudden illness. I thought MM was unflappable and moved on without causing a big issue. Once a problem arose on the field, he quickly adjusted and fixed that too[/quote]

What I would've done differently is give Colledge some help with a tight end or running back till he had time to get into the flow of the game. It was dangerous to have him blocking Taylor one-on-one right off the bat like that. Luckily, it worked out okay in the end, as McCarthy made the right adjustments and Colledge played better.

3. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Couldn't agree more on KGB, Manuel, and Franks...I could go a little farther and say Clifton, Collins (ow..that hurt), and maybe even Tausch. I'll give Tauscher a break because I don't think he's playing that bad; we're just used to better from him I think.

4. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    yeah cocky was a bad choice of words. my general point is that, we could possibly overlook them. they looked horrible against the raiders and it would be easy for us a mediocre team to say... if the raiders can beat em, we sure as hell can. However like you said they dang near beat the best team in football two weeks ago. granted it was at home on monday night and probally one of the more anticipated games in arizona in quite some time. but they still had to play the game.

Im confident we will win the game... i just think they have all these little things to get pumped about, and its just another football game for us. Anyone going to this game needs to have that place ROWDY.

5. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6

i mean really!! if you wanna crown them, CROWN THEM. we just cant let them off the HOOK.