1year Anniversary Lambeau Trip

Ben

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to take my wife to the GreenBay vs Minnesota game on December 2nd. She has never been to a Packer's game, and never been to Lambeau. Even though she married a Vikings fan, she is very devoted to her team, and has been having quite a bit of fun at my expense the last couple years. :( However, I believe she deserves to see her team in the most historically rich stadium in the NFL. I would also like to bring my father-in-law if possible, he is also a huge fan, and I think it's a fathers right to be there for his daughters first Packer's game.

Given the above information I am interested in tickets for the December 2nd game. Ideally I would like something seated in the first few rows of the End-Zone. I have been fishing a bit, and I know she would prefer the possibilty of hugging a sweaty Packer after he has just scored. ;)

I am also interested in any general advice on the topic of buying such an in demand commodity as Packer's tickets. Given my inexperience, I'd love advice on purchasings tickets, as well as any can't miss attractions for a Packer's fan when we visit GreenBay for the game.

Thank you very much members of the Packer's forum, normally we are rivals, but today I humbly ask assistance to set up one kick-*** anniversary present for my wife.

Sincerely,
Ben

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
This website does have a link to a place to buy tickets, also I think we have a section for game day planning. You may want to browse a bit first.

Members online

Latest posts