1st TEAM EVER

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st team ever to begin the season beating 3 teams in a row that went to the post season the season before.

Gooooooo. Pack. Gooooooo !!!!!!

Reaction score
Awesome.

Scary thing is that we are still so young on O, and will continue to improve week after week.

And the D will continue to improve as the chemistry builds. Chuckwood had a solid game, but Hawk still has room for improvement.

Considering how young we are, and we WILL continue to improve, the light is real bright at the end of the tunnel.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really good game.

I was thinking to myself before Brett threw that last TD "dang. At least we can say the Packers played 'em tough."

Lol.

I feel like I'm dreaming right now.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was an awesome game. all I can say. Awesome for Brett. It also made the day that the Vikings also lost and the lions are losing right now. We also get the nfc north lead. 3-0

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch until the start of the fourth quarter (had to take the girlfriend home). I saw us losing by a little, and then I saw the whole goal line fiasco. Using a spread set shot gun formation on 4th and inches with an empty backfield. I was just shouting at my TV. Horrible play call. I kept thinking why does McCarthy alway abandon the run???

Now I see why. We have a great quarterback, not a good one. This year Brett has two extra receivers because the TE doesn't have to stay back and block. The o-line is not great by any means, but they don't need to be nursed by our TEs and fullbacks staying back to help block anymore.

This allows one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time (IMO the greatest) to do what he does best. Wing it. I can't believe how much better Brett has played this year. His decision makings gone up. He's in sync with his receivers. He makes the big throws when needed and does not make the bad ones at the worst possible time.

I was a little hesitant to drink the Packer kool-ade after wins against Philly and NY. But now I have seen enough.

This D is for real. The offense is starting to click. The special teams is a strength (which it has never been since I have been a Packer fan). When this running game gets on track, watch out NFL.

PACKERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL???

IMO, we got a damn good shot.

And thats more than anyone (except KGB) expected from the Pack at the beginning of the season.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Awesome.

Scary thing is that we are still so young on O, and will continue to improve week after week.

And the D will continue to improve as the chemistry builds. Chuckwood had a solid game, but Hawk still has room for improvement.

Considering how young we are, and we WILL continue to improve, the light is real bright at the end of the tunnel.

Hawk has room for improvement for sure, but he still had 11 tackles today so he had his best game of the year by far.

HomerJay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. All I can say is wow.

What a great game.

And what a great way for Favre to tie Marino.

Be-u-ti-ful.

Members online

Latest posts