1st Packers Game - NYG in November!!

D

Dan115

Hey Guys,

Just booked up to go see my 1st packers game, flying to NYC (From London, UK) to see the Giants game in November at the Metlife! Cannot wait for this!

Sorry just wanted to tell someone haha. GoPackGo.

Be sure to make some noise!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just booked up to go see my 1st packers game, flying to NYC (From London, UK) to see the Giants game in November at the Metlife! Cannot wait for this!

May not be to cold then either

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Be sure to wear you thick skin. People around there are A**holes.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm heading out for that one too, travel and hotel sorted, gonna buy the tickets closer to the time, I have been stung in the past for price! Was lots of green and gold when I was there in 2011!

Wish I could make it to Lambeau again this year but can't get the time off work. Oh well, maybe a playoff game?:cool:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple of points to make....traffic is TERRIBLE around the stadium so either take the train from Seacaucus or plan to arrive early. Also plan to walk the stadium afterward and enjoy some beverages in the parking lot because the real traffic jam is after the game.

Also, if you're looking for a place to maybe spot some ex-players, announcers, or celebrities try out the bar in the Sheraton across the highway. I ran into Sterling Sharpe there last season and left a few minutes before Neon Deion showed up. Victor Cruz stopped by earlier this week after doing a commercial in the stadium and the players usually stay at the hotel during training camp. I've ridden the elevator with Eli and a bunch of the other players. As you may be able to tell I'm a hotel regular, kinda like Norm at Cheers without the witty entrance

Members online

Latest posts