16-0?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Every week this thread has a fresh new wave of the same posts. This team has it's flaws, lucky to win, rather lose a few games and win the Super Bowl, blah. At this point I would be even more disappointed to lose a game than before. Eventually this thread's attitude will change. 19-0.

Oh stop!

This is the worst 10-0 team I have ever seen. Compared to previous 10-0 teams this 10-0 team is in big big big trouble.

They might as well be 0-10 at times if you take different plays out of every game or reverse things.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
With this defense, I am pretty sure we're going to lose a game eventually. I don't want to go undefeated and lose in the playoffs, when it matters. I'd much rather lose a game or two, lock up the #1 seed, and division title, and ride the playoffs at home. This team has a huge weakness in the secondary, and hopefully they get it fixed while they can, and don't wait too late for it to come back and haunt us.

I myself would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go undefeated to the SB and of course win the SB!!... I for one don't feel like a loss EVER needs to come,..but I won't flip out if it does happen.(yah right!!! :p )
In any given game there is always going to be one winner , and one loser...

I would so much rather be the winner every time!!

but I do see your realistic view Bogie,... I'm just saying going undefeated can't be all that bad right!?!?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Today was a prime example as to why we cannot always rely on Rodgers lighting up to scoreboard. He wasn't perfect today and our receivers dropped a lot of passes.

I know somebody will come in here and say that I shouldn't care because we won, but there is no telling how long this will last if we play like we did today.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Niners are 9-1 now. :D Their redzone O was not what it should be in the first half. Five trips either into the RZ or close to it and all they got out of it was 9 points. Passes were either dropped or over-thrown... It was ugly. :mad: Out of 6 FG attempts they had 2 blocked, 1 missed and 3 good. :mad::mad: In the 3rd quarter they looked great and managed 2 TD's to make the score 23-0. The D was awesome as usual creating 5 turnovers. Oh yeah, and Alex had another INT today bringing him up to 4 for the season.

I'm glad they won but damn! That offense needs to seriously pick up the scoring pace before the playoffs come around. It should have been a blowout.

I still don't see them losing 2 games though, let alone 3! :roflmao: I guess it could happen, but I doubt it.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving!
Packers vs Lions
Niners vs Ravens

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of bad play in all 3 phases. This is the game that we all feared; Rodgers having an off game. Despite giving up 400+ yards on defense...there were key stops, interceptions and the Freezer scores! Despite almost having a punt blocked, fumbling twice...Masthay gets a 1st down! Despite Rodgers having an off game and Starks leaving with a serious looking knee injury...we score 35 points and WIN the game! Yup, we still managed to WIN! :)

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Only stat that matters is in the W L column........who cares if we give up yards......do yards win Superbowls?????

Yes. Cam Newton was on track to win the SB for the first 3 or 4 weeks of the season. Did you see those yards he put up? Who cares if his team lost. Check out the yards!!!

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Yes. Cam Newton was on track to win the SB for the first 3 or 4 weeks of the season. Did you see those yards he put up? Who cares if his team lost. Check out the yards!!!
Exactly they should really just give him the MVP and the SB trophy cuz his yards are amazing and some people on here only seem to care about yards giving up (southpaw) our D blows we give up to many yards mine as well give up and not play anymore espically with giving up 450 yards to TB god we suck they will NEVER win a game giving up those yards!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It's doable.

The Lions may be the toughest two games now. Cutler is out. Packers win Thursday and the perfect season is very alive.

Giants may even lose 4 in a row now with the Saints and Packers up next and the Giants are actually a better road team then home team.

Raiders could be a huge trap game depending on their progress but still....... That game along with the two Lions game is worth watching.

Chiefs? *yawn*

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just cannot imagine these packers going undefeated. Can they win the superbowl? Yes.

Will they go undefeated? No.

I think it is better actually if the packers lose a game NOW before the playoffs, i believe that will light a fire under them and take the pressure off for perfection

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Problem is IF the Packers lose we get to hear about how amazingly awesome that team is who beat them and how they showed everyone the "blue print." Ugh, that stuff is so annoying LOL.

Just try to win every game, you don't go into a game and hope to lose to take the pressure off. I have heard Rodgers say in recent weeks the goal every week is go go 1-0.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
With this defense, I am pretty sure we're going to lose a game eventually. I don't want to go undefeated and lose in the playoffs, when it matters. I'd much rather lose a game or two, lock up the #1 seed, and division title, and ride the playoffs at home. This team has a huge weakness in the secondary, and hopefully they get it fixed while they can, and don't wait too late for it to come back and haunt us.
Bogy, gotta disagree with you man. The D is not terrible. They give up alot of underneath and some big plays but we are also way ahead on takeaways. If you watch some of these plays they get yards on its because our guys are being very aggressive and going for the ball. I saw at least 6 or more plays where one step would have been a game changer.

They are not the Dominate D they were last year that had to win the games for us because our O couldn't, but then they don't need to be. We had a bad game today and still racked up 35 points. We may lose a game but I do not think it is inevitable because of the D's Play.

I also don't see how losing a couple of games before the playoffs will make us better or hungrier for the playoffs. These guys are professionals to the man. With Leadership in the players and a first rate coaching staff. I believe they come out to each game as prepared and ready to play as they can be. Now they are humans and humans can have bad days but you name me one guy on this team you think is slacking.

The Goal is undefeated because we have a team right now how is only 1 game behind us in the race for home filed advantage through the playoffs. That may change but if we don't lose, the road to Indy goes thru green bay and I will be there.

Everybody needs to quit stressing so much and over analyzing everything. There are 31 other teams fans who would give their eye teeth to be one of us right now. We are knocking down records left and right. We are a Juggernaut on a roll to destiny and everyone wrings there hands about what may be.

Grab on the the Cape of Capt. ARoge and go for a ride, forget what may or may not happen, just look at what is happening. We are in the middle of historic times in Packer history, seeing a young man who is just entering the prime of what will in alll probability be a HOF carer baring injury. "I'm gonna soak up the sun, gonna tell everyone to lighten up".

I respect your concerns but don't let it blind you to the greatness of what is happening.

GO PACK!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Rodgers has it right. And if all the 49ers can do is kick FG's, they'll be pretty much done in the playoffs. However, if we can't contain Blount, we sure won't be able to contain Gore.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I know is next up is a tough game at Ford Field. Hopefully all phases will be rockin by then.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
16-0 or not isn't important to me, Having Superbowl go through Lambeau in January with Rodgers on our side is what's important.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has it right. And if all the 49ers can do is kick FG's, they'll be pretty much done in the playoffs. However, if we can't contain Blount, we sure won't be able to contain Gore.
As much as I'd like to say the Niner offense is very good, they're really kind of marginal right now. It's been kind of strange. Some games they're great in the RZ but have a hard time getting 1st downs and punt a lot. Other games like today, they move the ball down the field really well but go stale in the RZ. It's annoying!! We've got 6 more games to get the O together. We'll see what happens.
The defense is huge. The D is what's been keeping opponents scores low allowing the offense to score enough points to win. In fact I'll even say the Niner defense is, to use an over-used term, elite.

The ST's is usually lights out great but today was just one of those days. They stunk it up. :poop: happens.

Bring on the Ravens!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm, I don't want the team to lose, b/c when they Lose I get pissed...This is not a team that will accept anything but a WIN...I expect nothing less every sunday...can they win every game and win it all? the answer is, THEY SHOULD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts