16-0? Not Going To Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok guys sorry if I was a bit high strung and realcaliforniacheese apologized and that meant a lot to me and I am sorry if I offended. But one thing we are all passionate about the Packers that's why we follow our team, go on this message board. At times I have taken my Packer fandom on another level at times personally but we all have to remember that it's just a game. There are by far more important things in life than football. Getting hot headed was a bit to far that's not Packer fans, that's Eagles fans.

And the whole "losing" was taken out of context. Nobody knows what will happen til the whole season is done all I was saying was would you rather GB go 16-0 and have all that pressure on them and possibly lose in the playoffs or would you rather have them go 11-5 and not have so much pressure and win it all? Teams aren't remembered for how many wins they have, they are remembered for holding up the Lombardi Trophy. That's all I was saying and no I don't expect them to lose five games, and I will be mad if we lose I'm a diehard fan but folks of course this team is extremely talented and could go all the way. All I was trying to say was step back for a minute it's Week 6.

We're all fans. We hate losing. We're very thankful to be 6-0. That's hard now a days with salary caps, and even more athletic players than 10-20 years ago. I try to stay grounded because I know anything can happen on any given Sunday. Would I love a 16-0 season? You bet but as of now with the Vikings(yes there 1-5 but the Metrodome is extremely harsh enviornment), Chargers, Buccaneers, Bears, Giants up ahead it's going to be tough. Can we beat them? You bet we can. But as I said anything can happen.

We're all fans, and sorry if I offended anybody. C'mon people its also just a game, and when things get thrown around insulting and smart *** remarks(and I am guilty of it to) we all gotta remember we're on the same team!

Cheers
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts