#12's 100th start!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Congratulations on the 100th start on an epic Monday night game against the Falcon's!!

No distractions...its all about you Rodgers!!! :tup:

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
He'll never come close to F**** interception record though~! thank goodness:sneaky:

*I'm still trying to get this thing going as his name coming up as a cuss word!

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers leads all QBs in NFL history in TD-INT during their first 100 starts with 4.11 with Donovan McNabb being second at 2.13. IMO one of the most amazing stats in NFL history.

In addition he has more TD passes and passsing yards than any other QB over the first 100 starts.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers leads all QBs in NFL history in TD-INT during their first 100 starts with 4.11 with Donovan McNabb being second at 2.13. IMO one of the most amazing stats in NFL history.

In addition he has more TD passes and passsing yards than any other QB over the first 100 starts.
Heard on one of the radio shows today that prior to Monday's game, his QB rating was such that during the game he could have gone 0 for 69 with 69 interceptions and still be in first place.

Reaction score
Heard on one of the radio shows today that prior to Monday's game, his QB rating was such that during the game he could have gone 0 for 69 with 69 interceptions and still be in first place.
Now that would be some game! I wonder what the final score would be?

searmh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre then rodgers...we have been lucky bunnies havent we

i love these guys....espn first take discussing farve and rodgers
may be of interest
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts