1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

12" Clay Matthews McFarlane

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GBcustoms, Mar 3, 2011.

1. GBcustoms

GBcustoms Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm brand new to the forum and I would like to show what I do. I'm sure plenty of you collect Packers memoribilia, but I don't know if anyone collects McFarlane figures. I've created a custom piece that someone here may notice and possibly be interested in. It is completely hand painted and is a one of a kind piece. It can't be purchased in a store or found anywhere else. Thanks for looking. I can also make custom pieces upon request if there is a specific payer. I even do high school and college. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130493172905&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:ITou

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,959
  3. Tecmo

Tecmo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    That looks amazing man! But I have to say I got a little excited reading the thread title thinking this was an official release. Ah well...

Anyone else collect the smaller Packer Mcfarlanes? I have 1 of every Packer player they've done. Looking forward to an official Matthews next year. They also need to make a Don Hutson or maybe even Lombardi.

4. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    That figure is one in a million! Very nicely done.

I wish they still made Starting Lineup figures. Never have been able to get into the McFarlane figures much, I mostly bought SL for the cards.

5. Tecmo

Tecmo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    I used to collect Starting Lineups as well. They were great for their time but looking back they look pretty cheesy.