12" Clay Matthews McFarlane

GBcustoms

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm brand new to the forum and I would like to show what I do. I'm sure plenty of you collect Packers memoribilia, but I don't know if anyone collects McFarlane figures. I've created a custom piece that someone here may notice and possibly be interested in. It is completely hand painted and is a one of a kind piece. It can't be purchased in a store or found anywhere else. Thanks for looking. I can also make custom pieces upon request if there is a specific payer. I even do high school and college. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130493172905&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:ITou

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That looks amazing man! But I have to say I got a little excited reading the thread title thinking this was an official release. Ah well...

Anyone else collect the smaller Packer Mcfarlanes? I have 1 of every Packer player they've done. Looking forward to an official Matthews next year. They also need to make a Don Hutson or maybe even Lombardi.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That figure is one in a million! Very nicely done.

I wish they still made Starting Lineup figures. Never have been able to get into the McFarlane figures much, I mostly bought SL for the cards.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to collect Starting Lineups as well. They were great for their time but looking back they look pretty cheesy.

Members online