106.4 Boyz ...

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have faith in my team that despite the odds or the stats you all want to post here that they can do anything. Why anyone who says that they are a packer fan would ever think anything less of their team cannot say they are a true packer fan. You can put up all the stats you want but come game time execution could be a lot different no matter what team you’re playing.

Stats do not help you win a game, play calling and execution is what wins games. You can be the worst QB in the league but you run each play that day to perfection and you come out winning. I am just getting really tired of hearing all the doubters on this forum.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I have faith in my team that despite the odds or the stats you all want to post here that they can do anything. Why anyone who says that they are a packer fan would ever think anything less of their team cannot say they are a true packer fan. You can put up all the stats you want but come game time execution could be a lot different no matter what team you’re playing.

Stats do not help you win a game, play calling and execution is what wins games. You can be the worst QB in the league but you run each play that day to perfection and you come out winning. I am just getting really tired of hearing all the doubters on this forum.

One of our relatives (and that family has close ties with the Packers organisation) and his entire family (almost haha) are Packer Fans ... and has been so their entire lives as well as supporting the Packers through out their entire lives also, through "Thick and Thin" ... - However that doesn't mean they are "oblivious", nor that they are not able to appreciate great play and talent, regardless if playing for the Packers or not ... Nor are they "blind" to what is going on within the Packers organisation ... - They are critics as well ... And just because they don't blindly follow the Packers, doesn't make them less fans ... In fact I would argue the older people from that family has probably been Packer fans alot longer than you and I have been alive ...

They are "true" Packer fans, yet they still love Favre, and just can't wish him ill, despite him playing for the Vikings ... - And I know they share that sentiment with alot of other Packer fans across the States as well ...

How does that not make them Packer Fans ???

In regards to Dilfer's comments ... - Well there is a Danish saying ... (probably also in English, but I don't know how the English version goes LOL);

"Even a blind hen can find a grain some times ..."

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it before ... Regular season and Play Off games are very different ...

It doesn't really matter *how* you get into the play offs ... as long as you secure a berth ...

Look at the Cardinals last season ... - They were being slaughtered entering the play offs and no one gave them a chance to advance past the wild card round ... We all know how that went, don't we ?

I'm not saying that the Vikings are Super Bowl bound, however if I were a betting man ... I would bet on the Vikings before the Packers (as much as I like the Packers though ...) And I'm really hoping to be able to watch atleast one Packer play off game in January !

But I can bet anything that they wouldn't say anything like this, I guess I just don't see saying or doing anything to suggest that Packers won't win the SB.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
But I can bet anything that they wouldn't say anything like this, I guess I just don't see saying or doing anything to suggest that Packers won't win the SB.

Actually you are quite wrong on that one ...

But I guess you know them better than I do ... - After all I only speak with them about once a month ...

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if the Packers happen to lose I am blaming all you people that said negative things about them

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
face it sir... the Vi-Queens arent getting it done this year... I kind of hope they get the number 2 seed so we can get through the Cards and play/smash them... Have fun watchin the pack while the Vi-queens are at home after the Divisional round... (that is what i hope to see).

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Hey man, Dilfer has a ring." But then again, so does Jim Sorgi. It's even better that Trent's got a job at ESPN, because when you put on a swoon for number 4, like Dilfer does, you fit right in at the four-letter network.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Hey man, Dilfer has a ring." But then again, so does Jim Sorgi. It's even better that Trent's got a job at ESPN, because when you put on a swoon for number 4, like Dilfer does, you fit right in at the four-letter network.
With that "said" I'm kinda surprised Burnt hasn't been in any sportscenter ads, yet.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, that one ESPN ad where the Sportscenter hosts are trying to signify whether Favre is coming back another season or not was great.

GoTampaBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree, half the posts on this are clearly stating that they aren't forgetting "Brent" when his name is Brett, meaning they are forgetting him.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And being a TAMPA fan why are you in the GREEN BAY forum telling all of us that we should "forgive" Brent. Get outta here and keep your lil thoguhts on the Tampa forum. By the way nice Freeman sig....doesnt he have just about double the amount of INTs to TDs hahahaha.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And being a TAMPA fan why are you in the GREEN BAY forum telling all of us that we should "forgive" Brent. Get outta here and keep your lil thoguhts on the Tampa forum. By the way nice Freeman sig....doesnt he have just about double the amount of INTs to TDs hahahaha.
Let's see how forgiving Tampa fans would react if one of their star players defected to a rival team. Like to the Packers frinstance.

Well, it won't happen since Tampa doesn't have any star players.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

LOL yeah but he did beat YOUR team

GoTampaBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Shhh Band Wagon

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that he doesn't have any skill, but he had a whole lotta luck

Hell yea he did!

Please if you actually think the bucs would beat the packers at this point in the season your crazy. Good for them they beat us when we were playing some of out worst football of the season. Notice that freeman threw 2 picks and the big goose egg on TDs when they beat NO. Your QB is a joke and your coach is about as dumb as they come. He cut a 11 time pro bowler in Derrick Brooks, he must know what hes doing. :happy0005:

GoTampaBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell yea he did!

Please if you actually think the bucs would beat the packers at this point in the season your crazy. Good for them they beat us when we were playing some of out worst football of the season. Notice that freeman threw 2 picks and the big goose egg on TDs when they beat NO. Your QB is a joke and your coach is about as dumb as they come. He cut a 11 time pro bowler in Derrick Brooks, he must know what hes doing. :happy0005:

Yet, we aren't talking about the Saints Game, the Packers game he was on fire, it wasn't lucky calls or playing lucky. These people are still professionals regardless of their stats, they play well against certain teams. And Atari Bigby, by whom I guess you worship, didn't do well and let in quite a few touchdowns on a so-called "joke."

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait did I miss something? Is there really a Tampa Bay fan here talking ****?

I mean a Tampa Bay fan?! A team that is among the all-time worst franchises in the history of the NFL?! Surely, this is a joke of some kind.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts