1000th post

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to dedicate my 1,000 post to......Brett Favre.

I know he'll never read this but I'd like to type it as though he will.

Mr. Favre,

Thank you for all the memories. We, Packer fans, probably do not appreciate your talent like we should at times. If you have indeed played your last game in the NFL and for the Packers, I would just like to simply say "thanks for the memories". I would also like to thank you because my kids are both Packer fans and they really didn't get to see the low times of the 70's and 80's but experienced the legacy you brought in the 90's...

The Packers are now thought of as one of the most popular sports teams and you had a huge part in that. I wish you nothing but the best because you gave us nothing but the best for 14 great seasons!

Lastly, I want you to know that I am forever grateful for the great ride you gave us Packer fans during your time as QB.

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I'd like to dedicate my 1,000 post to......Brett Favre.

I know he'll never read this but I'd like to type it as though he will.

Mr. Favre,

Thank you for all the memories. We, Packer fans, probably do not appreciate your talent like we should at times. If you have indeed played your last game in the NFL and for the Packers, I would just like to simply say "thanks for the memories". I would also like to thank you because my kids are both Packer fans and they really didn't get to see the low times of the 70's and 80's but experienced the legacy you brought in the 90's...

The Packers are now thought of as one of the most popular sports teams and you had a huge part in that. I wish you nothing but the best because you gave us nothing but the best for 14 great seasons!

Lastly, I want you to know that I am forever grateful for the great ride you gave us Packer fans during your time as QB.
I will agree with you on this He is the best . It will be hard to replace him.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
DAMNIT!!!! I just blew by my 1000th and didn't even notice!

man it was a pretty sweet one!

DePack's 1000th!! said:
PostForum: Packer Fan Forum Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:01 am Subject: Re: Congratulations

I know....I'm just trying to help you out. Sometimes those other threads aren't as visable as the Packer Fan Forum ones are.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
DePack said:
DAMNIT!!!! I just blew by my 1000th and didn't even notice!

man it was a pretty sweet one!

DePack's 1000th!! said:
PostForum: Packer Fan Forum Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:01 am Subject: Re: Congratulations

I know....I'm just trying to help you out. Sometimes those other threads aren't as visable as the Packer Fan Forum ones are.

Thanks arrow....I might have missed it because I was drunk :wink:

Staff online

Members online