100 Posts For #88 To Stay Healthy This Season

Reaction score
Anyone that follows Finley on twitter this year can tell he seems like he grew up 10 fold. Last year was very cocky (Yea I said it), but his injury totally humbled him and he even tweeted something like that. Now all he seems to tweet is motivational stuff lol. And in his interviews he just seems intensely focused.
Ya, I noticed that too... It looks like players like Woodson, Rodgers, Matthews, Driver, and Jennings are rubbing off on him.
haha, we going to make a thread like this for each player? :p
Thats actually a very good idea! haha

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK I am seriously in fanatic mode now, and don't know what to do with myself during these final 48 hours. Anyone else having this issue?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm in... with the caveat that this post carries healthy auras for the entire team.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
OK I am seriously in fanatic mode now, and don't know what to do with myself during these final 48 hours. Anyone else having this issue?

You are not alone, StyleZ. This has been an agonizingly looooong off season for some strange reason.

Worse yet, I am in the UK, so the game is going to be aired in the middle of the night. And, I have a busy work day on Friday starting early-- so, I am going to go "radio silence" and watch the DVR on Friday evening as if it was live. So, I have three days to wait! Aaaaargh!

Reaction score
What's the matter with everyone? It's the day of the game! We have less than 12 hours before Finley is out for the season! WE HAVE TO DO THIS!

Yep.. My heart is already racing just thinking about it.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Manning out for 2-3 months minimum. Had surgery today. We don't want this people. We must keep this thing going.

Reaction score
ok guys.. To make this work lets get a moderator to merge all the threads from the last week. That should work!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
everybody.... 49 posts on the wall 49 posts on the wall.... add one more and then it will be......

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
... 50 posts on the wall.
I did my part for the day.
Finley = mesmerizing. < try this for a game similar to the Matt Flynn is .... thread.

Members online

Latest posts