100 Posts For #88 To Stay Healthy This Season

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Mine does spelcheking. Really, it does spell check, I left it that way on purpose. You just have to complete the word before it gives you the red underline (space afterward and it will show up).

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Keeping #88 healthy is not as important as many other players on the squad. Rodgers, Clifton, Matthews, Woodson, Raji, T. Williams, Collins would be placed higher, imo. Masthay, too.

Finley is no doubt a key contributor and makes the Packers a better team. But, we have depth behind him.

bear7625

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's keep everyone healthy! I would love to see #88 have a super breakout year, but never want to see a repeat of last years injuries.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
so 100 post thread... kinda like beers on the wall??

Has ANYONE EVER seen a beer on a wall??:confused:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
AAAANND have you ever passed one around??!? LOL!!!
Oh and for the thread..GO PACK GO!!!!!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like for this season to be the "magic carpet ride" that some teams seem to get. Lucky bounces, no major injuries, beneficial officiating, playing other teams when they are down, Sort of like the Bears seem to get whenever they get to the post season. The hard way does make for better story telling years later though.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last season the offense was much better without him, hopefully he can be worked intot he offense so he is a supplement, and not someone who hinders it.

ConRyl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please for the sake of the Packers and my fantasy team, Finley please stay healthy!

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have him on 3 fantasy teams (no I don't count free leagues as being fantasy teams, lol). I am certain that if he stays healthy he will finish 2nd at WORST in points for TEs.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone that follows Finley on twitter this year can tell he seems like he grew up 10 fold. Last year was very cocky (Yea I said it), but his injury totally humbled him and he even tweeted something like that. Now all he seems to tweet is motivational stuff lol. And in his interviews he just seems intensely focused.

Members online

Latest posts