10 Worst BCS Football Teams of 2007

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and the Hawkeyes finish #54 in the nation according to Rivals.

Remember those days (couple years ago) when we could crack the top 10.

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes, and those days seem like an eternity ago. I'm worried about next season. I'm not a Jake Christensen fan. He thinks he needs to be Drew Tate to win games, but he's nothing like Tate. He's probably one of the worst first half QBs I've ever seen, BUT he can really turn it on when we need it in the second half. I just haven't seen a great four quarter game from him yet. Ugh...football season is too far away...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

Yes, and those days seem like an eternity ago. I'm worried about next season. I'm not a Jake Christensen fan. He thinks he needs to be Drew Tate to win games, but he's nothing like Tate. He's probably one of the worst first half QBs I've ever seen, BUT he can really turn it on when we need it in the second half. I just haven't seen a great four quarter game from him yet. Ugh...football season is too far away...

they are alike in one way, when there frustrated and force things they can play well at all. Tate had a better O-Line, and not to sound like a Christensen basher, but the kid needs to make better decisions.

Looking at the 2008 Hawkeye schedule last year I would've said 10-2 or 11-1. Now I'll say 7-5, maybe if were lucky 8-4.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I am bumping an old thread but look at that list and several of those teams have turned it around so this should give hope to Badger fans.

My belief is that when the state of Wisconsin starts up a better youth football program then and after 10 years or so will we start to see the Badgers make a legitimate run towards a National Championship.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I am bumping an old thread but look at that list and several of those teams have turned it around so this should give hope to Badger fans.

My belief is that when the state of Wisconsin starts up a better youth football program then and after 10 years or so will we start to see the Badgers make a legitimate run towards a National Championship.

Why Bump this post?

The TC doesnt post here anymore.

Members online

Latest posts