1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

10 players teams will regret passing on (Two are Packers!)

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Vrill, May 12, 2014.

1. Dylan Hoppe

Dylan Hoppe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    I'm interested to know who you think would be traded. I'd have to assume you're talking about Jordy, Cobb, or Boykin. I see it as very unlikely as TT doesn't like to trade away anyone and especially "homegrown guys"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,021
    There´s no chance the Packers trade Nelson, Cobb or Boykin. With the receiving corps being extremely deep going into camp Thompson could shop one of the guys on the bubble. A trade like that could probably result in a late round pick as a team would get a chance to get a player before he hits the open market.

3. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Abbrederis was a steal. I was a bit disappointed when we (Jets) went with Jalen Saunders AND Shaq Evans instead of taking Abbrederis. Think he is just yet another GB draft day steal at WR. Between him and Adams with Nelson and Cobb, that's a four headed monster many will hate to go up against.

4. Einstein McFly

Einstein McFly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +226
    It only matters if he can get open, which seems to be why he lasted as long as he did. There are plenty of guys who can run who don't make it at receivers because they can't run routes. There was a game where he faced a CB who's now a 6th round draft pick and he got shut down.I suspect that if Janis makes the team, it'll be because of special teams and maybe in a year or two he might be able to contribute against nfl corners. Maybe his top end speed and strength will allow him to return kicks and maybe he can tackle and be on kick offs and punts.

5. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,021
    If Abbrederis can stay healthy I´m convinced that pick will turn out as a steal. I´m worried about his concussion history though.

6. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,021
    I agree that Janis will have a hard time making an impact as a WR. It´s possible he could provide an impact as a kick returner, don´t know though why everyone seems to think it´s necessary to replace Hyde returning punts.

7. Dylan Hoppe

Dylan Hoppe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    He didn't suggest replacing hyde did he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk