10 more points and the Packers would be 5-1

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they don't have another guy who can hold the damn ball correctly?

another gaff by Sherman (as usual) in not getting this thing corrected....

you can be sure as sh** if i were head coach...i'd have personnel in there who can do the job..jeez...

(maybe they should sign Pederson just to hold...)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Net...your comments are bringing me back in time to that long forgotten and little missed period known as "The Lindy Infante Era". That is a hugely weak rationalization for this teams failures.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two more Wheels and my mother in law will be a bicycle.

ONE GOOD HC WITH BALLS AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN TO A COUPLE OF SB... PLEASE TT FIRE SHERMY ASAP.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldas, wouldas, and shoulda!!! If we had eight points last year we would have been north champs and not you guys. So it doesn't really mean much. There are a lot of teams that could say if they had ten points they could be 5-1 or 6-0 0r even 4-2. The reality is that in the NFL alot of games are won by a slim margin, most fans have that same feeling that their team could have a winning record.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tarkenton10 said:
Couldas, wouldas, and shoulda!!! If we had eight points last year we would have been north champs and not you guys. So it doesn't really mean much. There are a lot of teams that could say if they had ten points they could be 5-1 or 6-0 0r even 4-2. The reality is that in the NFL alot of games are won by a slim margin, most fans have that same feeling that their team could have a winning record.

so true...there is definitely no room for almost in the NFL. losing 4 games by a combined 9 points means we kept our losses nice and close. i can find an inkling of consolation in that, but thats it.

Latest posts