1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

#1 scoring defense

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gatorpack, Nov 28, 2010.

1. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    Packers are all alone sitting #1 again. We may or may not go to the super bowl, but one thing is for sure no body wants to face us in the playoffs!!

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    We didn't play like a #1 D today. We did the last 3 or 4 games, but not today.

We need to tackle a whole lot better.

3. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    AGREE! Just tackle.

4. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I am disappointed about losing today. However, with all the injuries and our defense is still rated at #1 in any positive catagory is amazing!

We lost to a very good football team today in their house. The defense I am not worried about. They adjusted their scheme to counter for more injuries at the saftey position. What do you do? Do you stop the run or stop the pass? They faired average against a team that can do both very very well.

The real eye opener today is the fact that it is going to be very difficult for us to compete in the playoffs with out a respectable running game.

I am still flat out amazed at what this team is still able to do with all the season ending injuries it has suffered!