Zombro breaks Clavicle!!!! OUT INDEFINTELY......??

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
confirmed, its a 6-8 week injury.

Well at least it's not the season. Poor Zombo!

I'm thinking we need to move Kuhn to a defensive blocking position or some something of the like. He's got a hard head. Lets put it to some good use. Or he can block for the RB or WR..... I'm just sayin, I see some potential here.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I see Z heading for the PUP list, seeing him ready for the playoffs, ala James Starks.

He is not eligible for the PUP list. They have to either carry him on the 53-man active roster or put him on IR and lose him for the season. Once a player takes part in a training camp practice he is not eligible for the PUP list.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to be clear it's the timeline for anyone with that general injury. I checked with several doctors I know any all gave me the same timeframe. This was nothing I have heard from anyone with the team.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just to be clear it's the timeline for anyone with that general injury. I checked with several doctors I know any all gave me the same timeframe. This was nothing I have heard from anyone with the team.

Confirmed. A major break in a normally healthy person takes 4 to 6 weeks to mend for most bones in the body. Then there has to be a little rehab time, often several weeks to a month for an athlete. So the Coach is right when he states Zombo will be out a significant amount of time.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough break for Zombo, he could have been another great pass rushing threat for us on the outside coming in on third down situations. I'm sure he'll still be a contributor once he gets back but you hate to see anybody have to miss time, especially young players.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts