Zombo's availability for the SB

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing as he practiced today it appears there is a good chance he will be playing in the big game. In the same report Walden was sitting out, but was believed to be available as well come game time. Who is going to be inactive if both these guys are active for the game?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I know that Zombo is going to want to play, but why not just keep him inactive? Walden's been playing well, I see no reason to screw with it.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Dom Capers likes switching in personal so the healthier the better the Pack is.

OP
OP
7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is possible that they are both active with Walden starting and Zombo rotating in. Who else would be deactivated though...that is my question.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can trust Dom to play the guy who gives us the best chance of winning. Everybody's nicked up by this time of the year.

OP
OP
7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its looking more and more like Walden may not be able to go. I hope he is able to but this means Zombo needs to be active as well in case Walden aggravates it if he plays.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombo is probable.

Walden is questionable and looks to be a game time decision according to MM.......

“Erik’s going to have to show us something before the game,” McCarthy said. “Obviously we’re going over early, 2 o’clock, so we’ll have a decision right there at the deadline.”

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is good news no matter how you look at it. Zombo will be fresh and pumped to play in the game. Hopefully Walden can go too.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure I like better, Walden or Zombo. Wish we could have both, but Zombo wasn't too bad before he got injured.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope both are healthy has a rotation of both could really help the Pack.

OP
OP
7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Il love the fact that we care so much about 2 undrafted free agents. I hope they are both active and both dominate.

Members online

Latest posts