Zach Thomas is a Cowboy

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7831916/Cowboys,-LB-Thomas-agree-on-1-year,-$3M-deal

Linebacker Zach Thomas is headed home to Texas to play for the Dallas Cowboys in the state where he was a high school and college standout

Thomas has reached an agreement on a one-year, $3 million deal with the Cowboys, agent Drew Rosenhaus confirmed Saturday night. Thomas, a seven-time Pro Bowler who missed much of last season because of concussions and migraines, has already taken a physical for the Cowboys.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess that he wanted to go "home" for his final career days.

Sure am glad that he did not go to the Pats.

I have always enjoyed watching him play, an awesome LB. Was sad to see him suffer last season.

Wonder how the issue with his headaches is progressing?
Hope that he is doing better.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score

I have always enjoyed watching him play, an awesome LB. Was sad to see him suffer last season.

I don't know, but I'm thinking he'll be missing some significant time again next year. I just don't see his head trauma being healthy yet. But who knows, I could be wrong.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

I don't know, but I'm thinking he'll be missing some significant time again next year. I just don't see his head trauma being healthy yet. But who knows, I could be wrong.
Well.......the head trauma can't be THAT bad, or he would have signed with the Vikings! :lol:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DoddPower said:
vikesrule said:

Well.......the head trauma can't be THAT bad, or he would have signed with the Vikings! :lol:
:beer: :rotflmao:

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he'll make much difference for the Cowboys. Jerry Jones is just throwing money anywhere he can, and this one seems like a bit of a reach. Watch him go after Chad Johnson next.

Staff online

Latest posts