YouTube

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont think youtube allows those videos any more, thats why alot of the packers videos are removed.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
i dont think youtube allows those videos any more, thats why alot of the packers videos are removed.

Allows what videos?

I think a lot of videos got removed off of youtube because of copyright problems. they "didnt have permission" to "republish" the stuff I think.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
YouTube doesn't have the rights to broadcast copyright material. They were able to get 'away with it' before they were bought by a mainstream company that makes massive profits. Before Google bought them out, YouTube was not a money maker, they made enough to pay those working on the project an the cost of the servers.

NFL wants NO ONE to make money off their product. I can't much blame them. If you look on lesser known sites that are similar to YouTube you will find more NFL videos there because they do not make monetary profit on it and are not 'big' enough for the NFL to notice them.

OP
OP
U

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YouTube doesn't have the rights to broadcast copyright material. They were able to get 'away with it' before they were bought by a mainstream company that makes massive profits. Before Google bought them out, YouTube was not a money maker, they made enough to pay those working on the project an the cost of the servers.

NFL wants NO ONE to make money off their product. I can't much blame them. If you look on lesser known sites that are similar to YouTube you will find more NFL videos there because they do not make monetary profit on it and are not 'big' enough for the NFL to notice them.

Do you know any lesser known sites like that?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
metacafe doesnt have much at all. Exept vikings packers, Trom's video.

I have some of mine there too then I mistakenly told trom about the site. d'oh!

The key is to name them weird and hot link them on a different website. Otherwise it'll get the NFL's attention if/when the site becomes large.

Members online

Latest posts