Your thoughts on Koren Robinson?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In week 3, he had some more solid returns, and a KEY 24-yard reception from Favre!

Isn't that why we brought him in? That decision looks better each week.

What do you think?

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the signing from the beginning. I think I used the phrase "absolute no-brainer"...

I'm glad to see him have a good game. Self-esteem is incredibly important for someone trying to recover from a problem like his.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a gut feeling but I think we may have something with Robinson and I have another gut feeling that Brett may have taken him under his wing a little !!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far so good.
Bad joke I heard today.
The Packers have a new wr tandem, Donald Driver and Drunk Driver.
:D :D :D :D :D
Robinson looked good on kr's, had the one big catch!!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
It's too early to make a solid judgement, seeing as a relapse is still possible.

He did play well, proving if he can keep away from alcohol, he can be an all-pro.

Too early?
What you say?
People have the Packers written off just after one game, then said 'told ya so' after game two.

This is only one game, but its a sign of positive things that I hope we will see in the future.

Reaction score
Ok zero I gotta say this:

1st week you hid Jennings in your sig, and he sturggled.

Now you have Driver. He didn't perform up to par this week.

See a trend developing?

For God sakes man, get some opposing players in you sig! :p

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am all for trying to do something to help the situation they were in...

We do not know the inside scoop of what was talked about between him and the front office people,( coaches included)

they might have seen something in him that made them take the chance...

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robinson looked very good on kick returns. We knew he would. He also showed signs that he can contribute as a #4 receiver. We knew he could do that as well. It's really just a question of whether he can keep his head together for an entire season. For that we will have to wait and see. But he's a Packer now, and I'm glad to see him contributing.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
I don't see why some people were critical for brining him in. Maybe I'm just an optimistic person but alot of times it seems like any tme TT makes a move many Packer fans think its going to be a bad one

People were critical because for his entire career he's been one of the more notorious head cases in the NFL: dropping passes, skipping team meetings, and getting caught breaking the law. He is currently in violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy and is likely to be suspended for an entire season for his latest infraction.

I was as critical as anyone, but as I said earlier in the thread, I'm glad to see him contributing. That's what he's here for.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
So far so good.
Bad joke I heard today.

how sick. where did that one come from?

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Buckeyepackfan said:
So far so good.
Bad joke I heard today.

how sick. where did that one come from?

Hate to say it, but a Packer friend of mine told it to me, said he got it off some packer site, don't know from where.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Robinson is out to prove himself, so he MIGHT turn out to be something special. IF he can keep his nose clean.
I think he could work his way into the starting lineup. I don't know how long it will take for him to learn all the plays.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would doubt his talent. You all saw what he did down the road last year with the Vikings. It's his problem that I doubt. I hope he gets everything fixed.

I'd like to see him start to move up on the depth chart and pass Ferguson.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, I didn't pay much attention to him before he became a Packer. So i didn't really know how talented he is. Looks like the real thing to me......IF he can keep on the straight and narrow!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just saw the video clips from zero but....

that one nice run back he had is a sign of things to come. hes a good size fella and is very fluid. and he knows how to return kicks. if mike stock can figure out how to bust up some holes out there he could be exactly what we need.

and that catch for 24 yards was NICE. as far as im concerned with his size, his speed, and that kind of catching ability. I dont even know who robert ferguson is. DD, Jennings, Krob. that has huge potential. All those people calling for TT to bring in some weapons. Now what.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Put it this way.

Who better do we have to return kicks? Who better do we have to come in as a 3rd or 4th WR?

No one. Morency maybe on KR. Perhaps Blackmon on KR if he's healthy.

Signing Koren for the TEAM is good. Reference to 'PACKER PEOPLE' looks hypocritical.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is a good addition to our team as long as he stays clean....I hope he learns our plays fast so he can be out there for another reciever that we definately need...although yesterdays game Jennings made great improvement he was there to catch the ball and of course making Favres 400 TD...

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still think he is a timebommb waiting to explode given past history. However, there is no question that he is an upgrade at KR and WR and can help this team if he stays on the straight and narrow.

scharles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see anything but good things to come with K-Rob. I'd also have to say we don't have to worry about him getting in trouble. I'm pretty sure he knows that this is more than likely his last chance, and that some serious precautions will be taken if he does get in a sitiution where something could have a chance of hurting his future in the NFL. He's gonna be nothing but good to us, as yesterday showed...

Members online

Latest posts