Your superstitions?

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that we're on a run, what superstitions have you kept up during this playoff run? Here are a few of mine:

-Wearing the throwback Clay Matthews jersey. I used to make sure every game I was wearing the same color as the Packers, but with only a 3-5 record with my white Greg Jennings jersey this season, I decided that I'd go with the 1-0 Matthews jersey, only worn vs. the 49ers. Now it's 3-0.

-Not putting up my 2011 Packers calendar. I won't put it up because I don't want the 2010 season to be over.

-A little bit of pessimism. I don't know, just putting up a Facebook status on how "I have a bad feeling about this" pre-game makes me feel a little better.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I left the room, arod got sacked, I ran back and refused to leave the room

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't make any score predictions.. I swore I wouldn't ever.. then one time I gave in and made a prediction and we lost to the Lions 7-3..

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I reposition the TV so that I am facing Lambeau field, I hang my throwback #5 Paul Hornung jersey on the right side of the TV and strip completely nude and devour a whole bag of Cheetos by myself.

My wife always gets mad at me when some of the other 4 or 5 friends we watch the game with try to grab a Cheeto or two and I yell at them. She says that I embarrass her...I always say too bad, these ARE the Packers!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I left the room, arod got sacked, I ran back and refused to leave the room
Me and my GF feel about that one.
Depending on how it goes it's either "Honey, you should leave the room."
Or
"Honey, don't leave the room."
LOL

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
playoff beard since november (we got back to back blowouts against the cowgirls and vikqueens)

always wear my favorite jeans/t shirt & my authentic Driver throwback

have to watch it with my daughter, she likes to ask well timed prophetic questions, ("is he going to throw a touchdown?" -if its the pack, or "are they going to mess up?" -if its an opponent) and 90% of the time it happens on the very next play, haha.

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife makes her famous cookies for the game. The one time she didn't this year was the Lions game.
We know what happened there. hahahahaha!

Actually, it's just an excuse to have her make cookies for me. :)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
A-Rod jersey and I make brats and baked beans before the game. I also talk about how GB is gonna have a tough game and probably will lose. Reverse psychology like what sterling does.

azmedic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I started out the season with my white Rodgers jersey with limited success. Ive been 5-0 so far with my green Matthews jersey.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We turn on our cheesy lamp (uses a christmas bulb) that's almost as old as me. It's a beer bottle with the G logo on a small shade. Seems to be burning brighter each week...or maybe it's just me.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, ok, before some of you get the wrong idea about me, I was exaggerating a bit.

I usually don't finish the whole bag of Cheetos in one sitting.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put on my Driver Jersey about 20mis before game time that hasnt been washed since our last loss. Make sure my Son has his Rodgers Jersey on and the Wife in my Matthews Jersey (which shes not allowed to take off she made that mistake in the Philly game and put it back on just before the Tramon pick :D)

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't shaved or gotten a haircut since at least before the Giants game. I haven't even trimmed it up. The Packers have been winning, so I'm afraid to cut a single hair. I've got a full beard now (that looks really terrible and uneven) and a disheveled mop on my head. I won't be picking up chicks anytime soon, but that's ok if we keep winning! Also, on game day I wear my Packers hat and Packers t-shirt under my Driver jersey.

petertosh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't shaved or gotten a haircut since at least before the Giants game. I haven't even trimmed it up. The Packers have been winning, so I'm afraid to cut a single hair. I've got a full beard now (that looks really terrible and uneven) and a disheveled mop on my head. I won't be picking up chicks anytime soon, but that's ok if we keep winning! Also, on game day I wear my Packers hat and Packers t-shirt under my Driver jersey.

I do the same thing but i wear my woodson jersey and have not washed it since their last loss. I REALLY need a haircut.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
My Woodson throwback, must be wearing it. Every game I wore my Rodgers jersey we have lost, unless I am wearing both. Rodgers has had great games when I wear my throwback underneath my Hutson jersey but I am afraid of doing it this weekend. The last time we lost to the Bears in hte NFC championship Hutson was that type of jersey.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I dont get into it with hating fans on facebook or blogs... I just wish them good luck during the game

I have to wear the same uniform they are wearing...

I always stand up during kickoff...

I pray the night before...

Members online

Latest posts