Your SCORE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

packers25270

Cheesehead
Reaction score
30-24 Steelers,Listen we are asking the Pack to win 6 in a row in this league and now beat the black and gold.I just cant see it.That why the play the games......stay tuned

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
30-24 Steelers,Listen we are asking the Pack to win 6 in a row in this league and now beat the black and gold.I just cant see it.That why the play the games......stay tuned
Have some faith bro!! Packers 31
Steelers 27

joey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB Packers 42 - 30 Pit Steelers; it will be the most epic match in the history of Superbowl!!!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I can't pick a score - I'd have to do a karma pick. Sterling Sharpe picked the Steelers, and he said that was why. He wants the Packers to win so he picked against them.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked 22-17 Packers in the prediction thread, and I'll predict 22-17 Packers here. For some reason I think there will be a Packers safety in the game.

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
38-21 Green Bay. I had a dream last night and saw the scoreboard, plus, the priests were wearing Green and Gold today, so that's got to be a good sign.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why are you even here.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts