Your Power Rankings (top 5)

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
week 14
what are your current power rankings in the NFL?
(top 5)

5. Packers
4. Steelers
3. Falcons
2. Pats
1. Eagles

I know.... no bears
I think Chicago is gonna get a few L's here real soon....

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Patriots

2. Packers
3. Saints
4. Falcons
5. Ravens

I knew the pats were going to demolish the jets.....But on that level? No way.....They're the best team in football by far. That was a statement. I'll be at the game in two weeks and I'm pumped, but i don't know if we can beat this team. Superbowl preview perhaps?

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Non-Bias
1.) Green Bay Packers- there just a great team, in which will only get better as the team gets healthier and start to get the run going. Remember the lost vs the Falcons and Bears where by 3pts, and we could have won.
2.)New England Patriots- Yeah they don't have the best defense, but Tom Brady and that offense is outstanding. They ripped the Jets and the Steelers.
3.)Falcons
4.)Steelers
5.)Eagles- this one is questionable. The Eagles will lose vs teams with good pass rushers and a had hitting defense. The Bears are tied with this team at 5
:detsux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NE
Atlanta
Pitts
GB
Chicago/Philly

ill co-sign that.

Anyone ranking the packers higher than the pats is kidding themselves. Could we go in and beat them? Absolutely. But they dismantled one of the top teams in the league last night. I dont remember the last time two great teams played and one smacked around the other like that.

You gotta put Atlanta ahead of us. I can give you a couple excuses but they beat us and that puts them ahead. Would we beat them at Lambeau, I believe so but we never got the chance to prove that.

I could see New Orleans in the mix too.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Non-Bias
1.) Green Bay Packers- there just a great team, in which will only get better as the team gets healthier and start to get the run going. Remember the lost vs the Falcons and Bears where by 3pts, and we could have won.
2.)New England Patriots- Yeah they don't have the best defense, but Tom Brady and that offense is outstanding. They ripped the Jets and the Steelers.
3.)Falcons
4.)Steelers
5.)Eagles- this one is questionable. The Eagles will lose vs teams with good pass rushers and a had hitting defense. The Bears are tied with this team at 5
:detsux:

IDK if this counts for you but they beat the Giants.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ill co-sign that.

Anyone ranking the packers higher than the pats is kidding themselves. Could we go in and beat them? Absolutely. But they dismantled one of the top teams in the league last night. I dont remember the last time two great teams played and one smacked around the other like that.

You gotta put Atlanta ahead of us. I can give you a couple excuses but they beat us and that puts them ahead. Would we beat them at Lambeau, I believe so but we never got the chance to prove that.

I could see New Orleans in the mix too.

I m not so sure that the JETS could be considered GREAT...It took lot of luck for them to win some of the game they did, I think it finally caught up to them last night.

Forgot about NO...

We went thru a period where there truly wasnt a great team rising above, now it seems we have a handful

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I m not so sure that the JETS could be considered GREAT...It took lot of luck for them to win some of the game they did, I think it finally caught up to them last night.

Forgot about NO...

We went thru a period where there truly wasnt a great team rising above, now it seems we have a handful

great might be too strong of a word, but only 2 teams in the league have a better record.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
1) Vikings
2) NE
3) Pittsburgh
4) Atlanta
5) Packers

LOL. Just checking to see if you were paying attention.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
1) NE
2) ATL
3) PIT
4) GB
5) NO

I think we're better than everyone, but we need to prove it, quite frankly.
This but I'd put GB ahead of Pittsburgh. They just don't have the offensive firepower we have.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  1. New England
  2. Pittsburgh
  3. Atlanta
  4. Chicago
  5. New Orleans

1. Green Bay
  2. Philadelphia
  3. NY Jets
  4. Baltimore
  5. NY Giants

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
AFC:
1. NE
2. PIT
3. BAL
4. NYJ
5. IND

NFC:
1. ATL
2. PHI
3. GB
4. NO
5. NYG

I really can't tell between NFC and AFC, I just think it's too up in the air between the conferences.

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great might be too strong of a word, but only 2 teams in the league have a better record.

The record is a lie, IMO
They beat Detroit by luck and a missed Suh field goal, they beat the Browns by luck as well. When the Jets play a top tier team, they get beat without scoring a TD.:detsux:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts