Your plans for the draft ?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Anyone planning on anything big for the draft? I have been so desperate for anything football related that I am hosting a draft party for the first time ever. Planning on having a good amount of chicken wings, home made beef and chicken nachos, brats, and of course beer. Having a variety of fans their as well, cowboys fan, giants fan, and even a stinky bears fan......should be fun.

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Getting a pup tomorrow so I'm sure ill be preoccupied with that.

Well, it can sleep beside you while watching the draft.....turn him into a football buddy. I know my dog loves to watch football with me.....well....it might just be the game time snacks he loves.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, it can sleep beside you while watching the draft.....turn him into a football buddy. I know my dog loves to watch football with me.....well....it might just be the game time snacks he loves.

Lol in typical Ted fashion I'm sure we will all watch the draft til close to the end when Ted trades out of the first round. I'm all for it in theory but you really like to know the name that night.

Good call, I'll try n wear him out before it starts

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ good call. We have 2 packers bars in my town down here in NC, but driving home after a few beers is not a good call for me.....during the season I have my DD along with me for driving after games, she will be working thursday night, so at home I will be.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have your first softball game of the season at 6 but should be home in plenty of time to see our 1st pick or a TT trade out of the first round.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose that I'll eat dinner, drink a beer, probably do some work, drink a beer, pack for the cabin trip this weekend, drink a beer, put my daughter to bed, grab another cool refreshing Schlitz, and then click over to see if the draft is still going.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Drove up to the GB area to spend the weekend with my dad and watch the draft. Hanging with my brother at his place for the moment. He lives right behind Lambeau field but is a Viking fan so doesn't appreciate the privilege bestowed upon him...

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my plan is to join the two people in the jaguars war room, looks like they could use a friend

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish I had time today to watch the rest of the draft but will check up on the draft pretty often.

Members online

Latest posts