Your most hated teams

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Minnesota- I always hate those purple wearing pansies.
2. Chicago- I hate Lovie Smith with a passion and cant stand their fans.
3. Detroit- I live in Michigan and Lion fans are a bunch of losers.
4. Dallas- I cant stand them.
5. New England- I hate their coach, real arrogant team and Moss is there and they cheat run up the score.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Cheating, arrogant, pompus puke of a team from the Boston area
2. MN
3. Dallas (but if Irvin,Newton, Lett, Jimmy J. and co. were there...#1)
4. Chi
5. Seahawks - not a big fan of Holmgren!

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Vikings - My 2 best friends are Vikings fans. So that 34-0 WHOOOOPING was pretty satisfying
2) Patriots - Take ur 16-0 record and shove it up ur a** you pretty boy b**** Tom Brady
3) Bears - How many qb's have they had since Favre took the reigns? 3-400?
4) Denver - I'm still bitter
5) Seahawks - I'm 270 miles from Seattle and was the biggest Steelers fan in the world in 2005.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.- Cheatriots... arrogant, cheating, bastards, the golden girly-boys of the NFL.

2.- Viqueens.

3.- Dallas.

I really can´t hate Dabears, I love to beat them, and I hate when they beat us, but I feel this is more a real old style sports rivalry, so I hate losing to them but I cant hate them right away, pretty crazy, but it is what it is, and I think some bear fans that I know feel the same way, even some bear players showed class acts after they beat us last week.

SmokeFan20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. New England Patriots -They are cheaters and (stereo)typical arrogant boston dipwads. Plus the fact that the NFL has been pushing them as "America's Team 2.0" since their convenient post 9/11 Super Bowl win(s).
2. Dallas Cowboys - I hated it in the mid-90's when they were placed on the same pedestal the Pats are on now. "America's Team" my @$$!
3. University of Michigan Wolverines - Ok. They're not an NFL team. But I still hate 'em (GO BUCKS!).

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
How can you not be a Holmgren fan? He only took us to 2 Superbowls...

I was just bitter about him leaving...I understand he wanted to be GM and wolf wouldn't grant him that. There were also lots of rumors about him leaving around the time of the Denver SB, and at the time I felt that impacted his preparation for the SB...I know it's ridiculously irrational.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Minnesota- I always hate those purple wearing pansies.
2. Chicago- I hate Lovie Smith with a passion and cant stand their fans.
3. Detroit- I live in Michigan and Lion fans are a bunch of losers.
4. Dallas- I cant stand them.
5. New England- I hate their coach, real arrogant team and Moss is there and they cheat run up the score.

I don't hate MN or Det. I actually like the Lions, because we can always count on at least one, more like 2, wins from them every year.

The teams I hate the most though are the entire AFC and the Cows. If I had to choose the teams I hate the most, it would be the Cows and the Colts. But I hate the entire AFC. In fact, I hate the AFC so much I even root for da Bears when they play against AFC teams. That's how much I hate the AFC.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
How can you not be a Holmgren fan? He only took us to 2 Superbowls...

I was just bitter about him leaving...I understand he wanted to be GM and wolf wouldn't grant him that. There were also lots of rumors about him leaving around the time of the Denver SB, and at the time I felt that impacted his preparation for the SB...I know it's ridiculously irrational.

I was still pretty young when Holmgren left so I don't really remember all the baggage.

Don't worry, I have irrational hatred for a lot of things: voodoo, pants, babies, Jay Cutler, illinois, my dog... list goes on.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. New England - So sick of them I could puke
2. Denver - They were #1 for years thanks to that superbowl
3. Dallas - Always hated them
4. Minnesota - many obvious reasons
5. Chicago - Amazing but I hate them the least these days.. ha

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be easy for me to say Dallas because where i am from your either a obnoxious supporter or a true hater of Dallas. But i tend to lean toward teams where i cant stand the players.

I cant stand the Eagles when McNabb is playing. I truely hate that big reverse racist crybaby.

I cant stand the Bears because everyone on the defense is arrogant.

I used to hate the Queens, but now i dont. I hated back when they had Culpecker and his god awful celebration "roll". But now they got some young players that are beginning to develope and show some nice attitude in the game. Peterson is a stud rb and could be a real classy guy. Tavaris Jackson is coming along ok (i dont think he is the answer at QB and the queens will always fail until they get a franchise QB).

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. The cheaters from NE and their arrogant coach and quarterback.
2. The queens--even though I was born, raised and still live in MN. Hate to say this, but at one time, I did like the queens until they became a little arrogant several years ago.

I really don't dislike or hate any other team.--Oh wait, couldn't stand the broncos when elway was there. Now, after yesterday, they have a better place in my ratings of teams.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Denver. Never liked them, never will.
2. Indianapolis. Even before Manning, I didn't like them.
3. New England. Mostly because that's all I hear about.
4. Philadelphia. It seemed like they always had our number.

Kleos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Dallas, they are not America's team
2 Viking, because of Moss and Co.
3. them cheaters from N.E.
4. Denver, Elway was great but not nearly as great as they say
5. Da Bears, but only when they beat us

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings, Bears, Cowboys in that order.

After that, I find a temporary dislike for any team facing GB...I get over it right away if the Pack win. If they don't, it takes me a while...usually a week or so. :wink:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Vikikngs, not only is their organization arrogant, so are their fans. They're annoying too. Amazing for a team that hasn't won anything yet.
2. New on the list. The Patriots. No matter what their talent, they still cheated and I believe cheaters continue to cheat. The frustrating part is that they are so good they don't need to do that stuff.
3. Dallas, in particular Jerry Jones. He's an owner that should stay in the box. He's like his arrogant players, they have to be the show and so does he.
4. Tampa Bay. Jon Grudden used to be one of my favorite coaches. Although he seems to have tempered his act, he is still arrogant and cocky.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Vikings: Their fans are a bunch of idiots. They talk smack about how much they are gonna kick your @ss when they are winning and act like they don't care about the team when they are losing.
2. Cowboys: Tony Romo is a pansy, Roy Williams is a joke of a safety, and Marion Barber can go f*** himself because he went to the worst college ever!
3. Patriots: Brady and Maroney are tools. I would love nothing better than to beat these c**ksuckers in the Super Bowl.
4. Bears: I hate them with a passion!
5. Giants: The only reason their doushe of a QB was drafted 1st overall was because of Peyton.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. bears - Cmon whats to say?
2. colts - Peyton has a big head and I hate hearing how hes probably better than Brett with his superstar wides helping him out.
3. dallas - Mostly due to this year hearing them say its them and pats in SB.
4. giants - according to their fans they are equal best team with dallas in the nfc.
5. Buffalo - their an annoying team that continually lets the people down. Ever since the dallas game my rage against them has continually grown.

I didnt say queenies coz I think of them as almost the same as detroit no real threat and when they were they had randy and unlike most people I love watchin randy :( ..... dream come true was moss a packer :(

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts