Your MLB Team

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
St Louis Cardinals
PUJOLS! the return Freese and the addition of Ryan Theriot will make the infield alot better. Glad Hawksworth is gone

LebronJames

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotta go with the sox because i've always hated the yankees so i chose to root for their biggest rival. good offseason aquisitions and i'm predicting josh beckett will win the cy young

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotta go with the sox because i've always hated the yankees so i chose to root for their biggest rival. good offseason aquisitions and i'm predicting josh beckett will win the cy young

Last years sox were almost like our pack. i think they did a better job than the yanks did, and look now, yanks have to replace petitte at a bad time. I'm glad lee went some where other than NY. i know my boss wouldn't shut up about the pitching staff. ugh

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, I've just given up hope on the O's. We go to the Abredeen Ironbirds games now. Same overall skill level if you factor out Markakis (who used to play in Aberdeen) for a fraction of the money, and it's only 15 minutes from our front door. It would be nice if they could get back to being relevant again, though.

Really fell out of baseball with their last labor issue and the 'Roid era. My parents live in St. Louis and we've gone to some games there. My 6 year old daughter has met Pujols a couple of times while we've been out there, and he has been amazing to her, so I guess if we follow any one team, it would be them.

It goes beyond that. Andy McPhail makes the worse decisions ever. Signing Vlad, and Lee at the twilight of their careers is nuts. No veteran pitching, and some bullpen help. Yeah but I REFUSE to give up on the Orioles. If my mother can be a insufferable part time Cubs fan. I can be an Orioles fan through thick and thin.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blue Jay fan. Yeah, was 5 and 6 for their WS wins. Yeah.

I'm a Blue Jays fan too ........... except I was 29 and 30 for our WS wins. :biggrin:

As for our off-season moves. As usual (for the last 15 years or so) we've done nothing to upgrade and try to combat the powerhouses of the Division.

Another 70 win season awaits.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Brewers fan, as you can tell from my support of the Brewers in baseball threads.

It seems that whenever I watch a season, something interesting always happens. When I watched the Brewers 2008 season, they went to the playoffs for the first time in 26 years. As I'm watching the Brewers now, they're about to win their first NL Central division title, and their first division title since 1982. I oughta watch the Brewers more often.

Members online

Latest posts