Your Man Cave

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Inspired by the drews post, I was wondering what you guys would put in your dream man cave? Anything you can find online that you think is pretty sweet?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
My man cave is called my storage room lol, and it looks like teenagers room with band posters everywhere, my utilities when I play guitar, and my rather large collection of cds and dvds.

RearAdmiralFloyd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thought it nice, but it is called "man cave" for a reason.

Perhaps he was referring to male strippers?

My ultimate man cave would include a secret door to my lair, a 50 inch led screen, surround sound, never ending nachos, and octoberfest on tap. :)

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Firehire... Great area... Love it... we just signed the contract to get our basement finished... gonna have sooo much room down there to put up all my Packer stuff... Gonna get some Jerseys cased and be able to hang up all my framed photos...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I have a serious case of man cave envy. I live in a little two bedroom bungalow with no basement.

If I could design a man cave it would have large black leather recliners with the G logo sewn on them, heated lumbar and drink holders.
I would always have a keg of fine brew on tap (nothing made by bud, miller or Coors). A monster 3d tv so I would be ready when they start broadcasting games in 3D (won't that be awesome). Premium surround sound stereo so you can feel the hits (and have good tunes for before and after the game), PS3 is a must with high speed internet. Big enough to have all my friends join me on game day. A fridge, Microwave, Bar and sink. an adjoining toilet with a super powerful but whisper quite exhaust fan. The walls would be green gold and white. the carpet would be green with a Giant G logo in the middle and of course there would be plenty of space for memorabilia.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My man cave is not dedicated to one team. There are four walls in my room. One dedicated to the Blackhawks. One dedicated to the White Sox. One dedicated to the Packers and one dedicated to the Bulls.

Also have lots of autographs on my wall and on a shelf.

Mike Ditka
Aj Hawk
Tyson Chandler
Derrick Rose
Joakim Noah
Kyle Korver
Omer Asik
Rex Grossman
Matt Forte
Greg Olsen
Paul Konerko
Mark Buehrle
Fergie Jenkins
Gordon Beckham
David Ortiz

Those are just some of my autographs in my room.

Then i have lots of pictures with guys like Franco Harris DJ Richardson, Meyers Leonard, Mikel LeShoure, Arrelious Benn, Jason Ford, Luke Harangody, Jeffery Brooks Jr, Joakim Noah, Derrick Rose, Jamelle Cornley, Kirk Hinrich, Danielle Duefrene, Steve Stone, Dee Brown, Luther Head, Deron Williams, Frank Williams, Andrew Ladd. There is more I just cant remember, ask me if you dont know who one of those names.

Members online

Latest posts