Your Favorite Packer! 2012 Edition

Who is YOUR current #1 FAVORITE Packer????

• Total voters

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is my "fav". My hubby and I are excited about going to the game on Thursday night. We will have eight people in our group. We are transplants here in Fallbrook, Ca from Green Bay. There are so many Packer fans here it is GREAT! It is such a small world. Two weeks ago I met a girl from Allouez. She is here in Southern Cali for four years now.
Avocado capital of the world Monz. I used to pick 'em on the way home from work. I used to work at a Circle K on Ammunition Rd. just before the NWS. Weird looking over Google Earth now. I could tell you what each and every building was on that eastern portion of the map of the base. I lived in the 2nd building on the right with a terra cotta roof once you enter the base and head North on Sparrow Road.
Great, great memories...
That's when I used to follow the Chargers as my AFC team.

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so excited to hear that Perry has been doing as well as he has. Watching their respective films (highlights, so take that as you may), I felt that Worthy would have a lot more to offer than Perry, because Perry seemed to play really high and didn't turn the corner too well... Apparently I was wrong! I think that both Perry and Worthy will be fan favorites in the next few years. Perry because of the change he is supposed to bring to the defense, and Worthy because of his demeanor. Sounds like he is very entertaining and has great rapport, as Rizzo's linked article mentioned.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Driver because I got to watch him in the Favre era and now in the Rodgers era.

Hey...welcome to the forum. Noted that you've "bolded" the "Super Bowl" victories in your signature line... why is that? Just curious because where I come from, all 13 NFL Championships are equally weighted. The term "Super Bowl" is just a marketing term. Just thought I'd mention that -- and yes, to answer the question you haven't asked yet ... I went to my first Packers game in September of 1965 ... ergo ... I'm an old-timer. ;)

Cheesehead 786

Go Pack! Go Blue!
Reaction score
Hey...welcome to the forum. Noted that you've "bolded" the "Super Bowl" victories in your signature line... why is that? Just curious because where I come from, all 13 NFL Championships are equally weighted. The term "Super Bowl" is just a marketing term. Just thought I'd mention that -- and yes, to answer the question you haven't asked yet ... I went to my first Packers game in September of 1965 ... ergo ... I'm an old-timer. ;)

Well I guess I've always looked at the Super Bowl as meaning more because there has been more parity imo in the Super Bowl era than before. Plus every franchise has a shot to the Super Bowl but only teams formed way back in the day like the Cardinals, Bears, Lions, and us had a shot at all those titles. Plus I'm only 19 haha.

PackersandPokemon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's so hard to pick just one! For me, it's close between Donald, Rodgers, and Clay, but I had to pick Donald Driver...he might be getting up there in age, but I love how he has the energy of a kid on the field. And how could you deny that giant smile? :D

Sleeper pick might be Raji though!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well I guess I've always looked at the Super Bowl as meaning more because there has been more parity imo in the Super Bowl era than before. Plus every franchise has a shot to the Super Bowl but only teams formed way back in the day like the Cardinals, Bears, Lions, and us had a shot at all those titles. Plus I'm only 19 haha.

Figured that. :) That is a platitude that is usually put forward by fans of teams that, compared to the Packers, are expansion franchises. ;) I usually tell those fans that it's not the Green Bay Packers' fault that their team wasn't in existence while the Pack were winning NFL Championships. Heh heh heh ... feel free to use it - they NEVER have a come back for that one. If they do spew out some weak attempt to defend the indefensible, I tell them that there is deflated football on display in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, from a game played in 1921 ... "Geez, even THAT football is older than your franchise."

Cheesehead 786

Go Pack! Go Blue!
Reaction score
Figured that. :) That is a platitude that is usually put forward by fans of teams that, compared to the Packers, are expansion franchises. ;) I usually tell those fans that it's not the Green Bay Packers' fault that their team wasn't in existence while the Pack were winning NFL Championships. Heh heh heh ... feel free to use it - they NEVER have a come back for that one. If they do spew out some weak attempt to defend the indefensible, I tell them that there is deflated football on display in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, from a game played in 1921 ... "Geez, even THAT football is older than your franchise."

Haha I'm from northern Indiana and we have a lot of Bears fans down here, people have told me Green Bay should just go back to meat packing.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1- Randall Cobb
#2- B.J Coleman
#3- Brett Goode
#4- Jermichael Finley
#5- M.D Jennings
#6- Nick Perry
#7- Don Majikowski (He still plays for us right?) ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Haha I'm from northern Indiana and we have a lot of Bears fans down here, people have told me Green Bay should just go back to meat packing.
...and I'll bet that just hurts you so bad considering that not only have the Pack eaten the Bears lunch over the last 20 years, they've cleaned out and stolen the Bears refrigerator. It should also be noted that the paper industry in Green Bay produces a lot of paper products, including but not limited to, toilet paper ... toilet paper that the Packers could have conceivably used to wipe the Bears' posterior season-in and season-out.

See, Wisconsin is overrun annually by people from Illinois looking to escape their crappy existence. They're lovingly referred to as "F.I.B.'s" or politely translated -- F(ricken). I (llinois). B (uckaroos)'s. An old addage here goes something like this ... Q: "What separates a Cheesehead from a d*ck-head?" A: The state line.

Have fun...keep 'em in their place. :) I think I like you, kid. :)

Cheesehead 786

Go Pack! Go Blue!
Reaction score
...and I'll bet that just hurts you so bad considering that not only have the Pack eaten the Bears lunch over the last 20 years, they've cleaned out and stolen the Bears refrigerator. It should also be noted that the paper industry in Green Bay produces a lot of paper products, including but not limited to, toilet paper ... toilet paper that the Packers could have conceivably used to wipe the Bears' posterior season-in and season-out.

See, Wisconsin is overrun annually by people from Illinois looking to escape their crappy existence. They're lovingly referred to as "F.I.B.'s" or politely translated -- F(ricken). I (llinois). B (uckaroos)'s. An old addage here goes something like this ... Q: "What separates a Cheesehead from a d*ck-head?" A: The state line.

Haha glad to have your support old man :)

PackersandPokemon

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And they can't drive for crap! Illinois drivers..bah.

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
this is a really tough question because I love Greg Jennings but Charles Woodson is a great leader and brings A lot to the team and I admire the way he carries himself and leads this defense.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Q: "What separates a Cheesehead from a d*ck-head?" A: The state line.
I'll have you know I nearly died laughing at this. I'll be blowing cereal out of my sinuses for a month now. You, sir, I salute

Jordy due to his sheer modesty-to-talent ratio. Notice that nobody voted for Jermichael Finley. LOVE Jordy.
Nobody voted for Hawk either, but that's a different story

Members online

Latest posts