Your dream draft for first 3 rounds???

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol thought it would be fun

If we get these players i'm 100% we would have the best draft that we had in years

1 st Round : Brandon Flowers (cb and my wish would come true) Antoine Cason (cb) / Aqib Talib (cb) / Reggie Smith (s)
2 nd Round : Sam Baker (og) / John Carlson (te)
3 rd Round : Josh Barrett (s) / Antwaun Molden (cb) ---> depending first pick

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Krazygangsta said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOt3Ttjcrbg&feature=related

About flowers ... his better then 3/4 of all of you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsMNyu77Ld8&feature=related

Even if he was, he is still a punk.

i dont really think your personal beef with a player should hinder us from drafting a good player.

The thing i like about Flowers is. If you watched Virginia Tech play, he always seemed to be right in the mix of anything good happening for that defense. Hes got a nose for a big hit, play or interception. He plays like a safety, from the cornerback spot. Ive been watching Hokie Football for as long as I can remember... and i havent been this comfortable with a cornerback ever. DeAngelo Hall gave up tons of big plays in between his success. Flowers is a much better prospect in my opinion.

But i dont know if i like the idea of drafting a corner in the first round, seems like they have the biggest chance of busting of any player. Id rather see us trade down for extra picks. Cause there really isnt anything to get excited about at the 30 pick.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If we get these players i'm 100% we would have the best draft that we had in years

1 st Round : Brandon Flowers (cb and my wish would come true) Antoine Cason (cb) / Aqib Talib (cb) / Reggie Smith (s)

Sam Baker Will be a low 1st or High 2nd Rounder, and the only way I'd take Flowers over the other three guys listed is if those three guys are gone.

My Ideal draft would be

1st Round Antoine Cason CB
2nd Round Dustin Keller/Martellus Bennet TE
2nd Round Xavier Adibi LB Va Tech
3rd Round John Greco OT Toledo

Then if we drafted Josh Johnson I'd be tickled pink with anyone else.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:
Krazygangsta said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOt3Ttjcrbg&feature=related

About flowers ... his better then 3/4 of all of you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsMNyu77Ld8&feature=related

Even if he was, he is still a punk.

i dont really think your personal beef with a player should hinder us from drafting a good player.

The thing i like about Flowers is. If you watched Virginia Tech play, he always seemed to be right in the mix of anything good happening for that defense. Hes got a nose for a big hit, play or interception. He plays like a safety, from the cornerback spot. Ive been watching Hokie Football for as long as I can remember... and i havent been this comfortable with a cornerback ever. DeAngelo Hall gave up tons of big plays in between his success. Flowers is a much better prospect in my opinion.

But i dont know if i like the idea of drafting a corner in the first round, seems like they have the biggest chance of busting of any player. Id rather see us trade down for extra picks. Cause there really isnt anything to get excited about at the 30 pick.

It's not a "personal beef". If you saw his myspace page, you would see its his character I have a problem with. I can't find a link to it anymore, but if I could you'd see what I mean.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am thinking someone is going to want to trade back up into the late first round to grab a player they want and TT will get another 2nd and 3rd for The Packs 1st rnd pick, then he will draft a CB, TE, OG and QB with the picks in the 2nd and 3rd rnds.

Qb pick may be replaced with a Rb.

Look for Lb's, Ol's, & Dl players to be drafted in rnds 4-7.
I am not going to try to name players but these positions IMHO will be the ones targeted in the draft.

I don't see any of this years players drafted being immediate starters, unless they really surprise in pre-season, building depth at certain positions will be the goal this year.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heh. I thought you did a copy and paste typo until I remembered we had 2 2nds.

Love to grab a DB in the 1st round, an OG and TE in the 2nd, and other DB in the 3rd. Sounds great!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A realistic dream draft

Round 1 - Sam Baker
Round 2 - John Carlson
Round 2 - Patrick Lee
Round 3 - John David Booty

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts